R8102V1D2D

Market Conditions - May 19, 2017 2.45 PM EDT

Just now, R8102V1D2D said:

May 18, 2017 2.45 PM EDT: >> Chances of settling at 33 cents and starting a gradual soft uptrend to 38 cents is 70% 

I was hoping one or our technical analysts would post something for the weekend! 

Awesome - I guess we're getting used to it at this point.  I'll stock up on a supply of hermit cookies and caffeinated drinks.  It might be a long weekend! 

:smile:

3 minutes ago, DarthTrader said:

It's good to have a break and build some support. But i think we will see +30% trend until sunday. Also next week would be very very exciting :rolleyes:

@R8102V1D2D thx for your work! Really like your analysis :drinks:

thanks, +30% would be great and next week is indeed interesting ! At the least I am hoping consensus 2017 will be live tweeted.

Internalizing externalities has been a mantra for many economists for quite some time. In case of crypto, I think, that would be utilizing mesh-networks that can be rolled out on demand promptly. The advent of forked ledgers would be inevitable (in case of inability to broadcast transactions beyond local environment), but it will be rectified once Internet is back on track.

Once Musk & Co deploy their LEO satellites - Internet will cover all Earth. No government will be able to censor it. Until some meteor physically damages them. But in that case, the lack of Internet would be the least of humanity's problems. 

1 minute ago, Graine said:

Internalizing externalities has been a mantra for many economists for quite some time. In case of crypto, I think, that would be utilizing mesh-networks that can be rolled out on demand promptly. The advent of forked ledgers would be inevitable (in case of inability to broadcast transactions beyond local environment), but it will be rectified once Internet is back on track.

Once Musk & Co deploy their LEO satellites - Internet will cover all Earth. No government will be able to censor it. Until some meteor physically damages them. But in that case, the lack of Internet would be the least of humanity's problems. 

that's really beautiful @Graine, and seems like we will get to see it in less then a decade or so ! very excited to live in these turbulent and yet blessed times of reform. 

3 minutes ago, R8102V1D2D said:

thanks, +30% would be great and next week is indeed interesting ! At the least I am hoping consensus 2017 will be live tweeted.

Some nice things gonna happend at consensus as JoelKatz told us in another tread. I hope there are some live tweets as well B)

I have made 20 bitcoin for the last rise. Now the price drops, it's only 10btc profit now.

Should I sell all XRP to realise my gain? I'm afraid the XRP will continue to drop and remain dormant. Unlike Bitcoin, XRP has no real use outside of trading. The same can be said for ETH. Banks use Ripple, not XRP; what is your verdict on the current slump? It's 0.3$ each now :(

7 hours ago, R8102V1D2D said:

Important values and crux points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> 33 is the mean & point of start for the soft-uptrend.
>> XRP has enough lead force to continue this uptrend to 37/38 cents.
>> 38~41 cents is next 'fight-zone' where expectations will try to assert.
>> 42 cents is the next take off point, for the next region (45~71 cents).

market conditions, new interest and sentiments remain positive and are increasing consistently. However, it is important to note that the 42 cents breakout to next range should occur in no more then 3 weeks & no less then next 9 days (trend/momentum retaining range).

In other words, gradual base-strengthening uptrend should continue for at the least next 3 to 4 days & then XRP must face the 38-41 cent fight at the least for 4/5 more days. This "base-strengthening" cycling through the international market is required to properly strengthen the asset and its base support lines.

Probabilities
~~~~~~~~~
>> The probability that XRP will continue soft-uptrend to 37/38 cents is around 75%
>> The probability that XRP will drop to 29 cents & bounce with solid support is around 20 %
>> The probability that XRP will drop to 27 cents and find immediate & quick hard-bounce is only around 5 %.

until there is change in fundamentals & basic sentiments, I am unable to see chances of XRP dropping below 27 US cents. 

How do you come up with this stuff?  Prechter?  Anyway, it's great, love it.  Really interesting.

I'm holding XRP, even if indeed our profits have had a glitch, the long term still looks bright. This week news is expected from Consensus 2017 (http://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/) where Ripple CTO will be speaking, that may spark XRP prices again.

Yes we all want to make endless money, but if looked back at the history of Bitcoin it has been 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. Ripple has a product that solves a problem, so if you believe in that, simply hold your horses and don't get too greedy!

“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

I am not day trading XRP, this one is long term hold for me, but I've noticed for the last few days of trading on Poloniex (can't speak for the other sites) almost every potential rally or even modest upswing has its momentum immediately squashed with equivalent selling. This has been especially true from .36 down to .29. This of course follows the DDOS attacks timed for the prior recent major rallies, DDOS attacks that effectively killed those rallies. What is happening in the near future that could reverse this trend?