Still open to buy?

I am not sure.... Im reading on Bitcointalk and evertyone bashes XRP, and says its PUMP PUMP PUMP and a centralized currency..

Here we are all believers but if you look at the last days its huge rise. One would say some correction can be possible...

I don't understand where all the money comes from at this point... of it's spread around the globe, so not really a pump then liquidity grows which is good... more people will have it and in the end use it to buy a pizza.

It could be a pump, but what if it's not? If that's the case then it will never be this low again. 

I remember when Bitcoins were about $3. They raised to about $8 or so and people didn't want to buy. They wanted to wait for them to come back down to $3. They might as well have been waiting for the Titanic to show up in New York. 

Edit - By people, I mean me as well.. I made that mistake once and I won't make it again. I'm still buying XRP right now because I would much rather deal with me buying at $.35 and then the value dropping to $.10 then I would on missing out on the chance to get them at a price they'll never be at again. 

Edited by WalterBlack

The returns will be smaller but still huge if it goes to 10$. There's always a risk of corrections. But I don't think this is just a pump and dump right now.