Thanks to Karlos for setting this up...

thinlyspread

Sure is good looking. What is going to happen to ioune.ws? It does refer directly to this place' date=' so I take it ioune is going down to prevent community fragmentation?[/quote'] Yup, that's what I did. After a few hours, this forum already had twice the accounts and the forum software seems more flexible. I'm happy to help with this site and would put one up in the future if this needs to close. I'd rather not compete. Let's keep the community together.

Yup, that's what I did. After a few hours, this forum already had twice the accounts and the forum software seems more flexible. I'm happy to help with this site and would put one up in the future if this needs to close. I'd rather not compete. Let's keep the community together.
Thanks nevertheless: it felt good to have a place to stay in the chaos that followed after Hurukan pulled the plug just like that. Let's hope we all find a new home here.

Guest Haydentiff
Yup, that's what I did. After a few hours, this forum already had twice the accounts and the forum software seems more flexible. I'm happy to help with this site and would put one up in the future if this needs to close. I'd rather not compete. Let's keep the community together.
You sir, are awesome! Thank you, Karlos, for putting together this forum. Please let me know what I can do to help. Is there an address posted somewhere so that members can help contribute to the costs?

Thank you, Karlos, for putting together this forum. Please let me know what I can do to help. Is there an address posted somewhere so that members can help contribute to the costs?
Thanks for the support :) Theres no need for donations or anything now, I guess down the track its something that will probably need to be looked at

• 5 years later...