Jump to content

Send bitcoin, not support Gatehub


Vasiliy63
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey guys!

The btc 0.226 was sent to the address 1L42xXUTKheR87A21YEEXi4sMxKTitMc8F. There is no transaction in the personal account ... money was written off from the account. Blockchain no transaction.

hash 9960DE1B1A63F6B5DDBFF7DFA072F2752B06F17446E5E5D05E77EFD709914619

Support is not responding!!!!!!

Transaction failed! 

Help me please! How to return btc??

2017-05-16 (1).png

2017-05-16 (2).png

Edited by Vasiliy63
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

 

This definitely delivered 0.226 BTC back to Gatehub Fifth on the Ripple ledger. They don't appear to use the standard method to encode the destination bitcoin address in the InvoiceID field, so I can't confirm that the destination is correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JoelKatz said:

 

This definitely delivered 0.226 BTC back to Gatehub Fifth on the Ripple ledger. They don't appear to use the standard method to encode the destination bitcoin address in the InvoiceID field, so I can't confirm that the destination is correct.

Tell me please! How do I get btc back?

Edited by Vasiliy63
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know why you think the transaction failed, the transaction was successful. Concerning history, there was a display bug this afternoon, should be fixed now.

You have to be patient, I'm sure the btc will arrive.

Gatehub have a lot of new customers and also bitcoin is super slow lately:

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

 

Edited by namini
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, namini said:

I don't know why you think the transaction failed, the transaction was successful. Concerning history, there was a display bug this afternoon, should be fixed now.

You have to be patient, I'm sure the btc will arrive.

Gatehub have a lot of new customers and also bitcoin is super slow lately:

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

 

ok, I will wait! 

111.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, namini said:

if its BTC you sent it's probably because of the unconfirmed transactions bitcoin bottleneck (see my post above).

I saw some people having to wait 48 hours to receive their bitcoin.

My problem is that the blockchain transaction is missing!

1L42xXUTKheR87A21YEEXi4sMxKTitMc8F

It worries me very much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am having the same issue....you know....I read this post earlier today, and I was going to post how wonderful the service is and all, and be patient and hang in there, but now several hours later....I wonder what's happened...

 

any advanced members care to chime in......

I mean..if after over 10 hours and the transaction hasn't even hit the blockchain, what's keeping Gatehub from giving us our XRP or Bitcoin back?  Anyone can look up the hash and see what's in the ledger and it's stuck at Gatehub5th....the industry partner, no?.....so...why not keep your traders liquid while you solve your "problems"--or am I asking to much?

Will a more knowledgeable soul care to chime in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Vasiliy63 said:

My problem is that the blockchain transaction is missing!

1L42xXUTKheR87A21YEEXi4sMxKTitMc8F

It worries me very much.

Me too cousin....I guess it's hit or miss depending on who you're with....I've had transactions at the "competition" go through in 30 mins or less....

It seems to me that they sent your Bitcoin and mine out with so little miner's fee attached that nobody picked it up.  Sucks for us small, but smart money guys...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do not know very good English. Through google trlanslate all thank you who unsubscribed. My BTC came. Concerning the gatehub, all services have failures, everything is perfectly understood ... this service was used for the first time, I will probably use it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.