Sign in to follow this  

@tomb  @AmericanXRP If you both watched the entire video you will realize

a) XAGATE has a unique opportunity to potentially partner with Silver Bullet SIlver Shield to create an innovative alliance

B) we are both part of the sound money movement (what an awesome typo now it is a proper thread now!)

c) we are both part of the liberty movement

d) how can you not see this?  

f)  please watch TruthNeverTold's Son's of Liberty Academy then and wake up or watch the content on his channel an perhaps reread my content then

f) study monetary history and quantity currency vs sound money cyclic rotation of free market dominance.

Too long for the chat box of course.  Gives us all an opportunity to properly discuss.  Maybe get Chris Duane, David Morgan, Mike Maloney, @JoelKatz, @nikb @mDuo13 in here too with @Vinnie (??).  

The absolute best PR stunt right now would be Brad and Chris to respond to this thread.

Edited by Twarden
my

Sorry, I can't watch it. It's title is "BitCOin Bubble Alert!" 

Edit: Not to say I wouldn't invest in silver through XAGATE though. I like silver long term definitely.

Edited by tomb
Edit

1 minute ago, Twarden said:

I was talking more about the "Bubble Alert!" part of the title.

Here is my problem with this type of marketing. Everyone that has bought Bitcoin was told by others it was a scam and a ponzi scheme and it would be better to put your funds into gold or silver or the stock market. If I would of listened to everyone and put the money I initially invested in BTC into silver 3 years ago I would probably be up like 12 dollars.  Rather than telling people Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, buy silver, why not tell people to take profits in silver for long term savings since the market is so volatile and unpredictable and silver is much more stable? I'm not sure how well this type of marketing will work with the audience you are after.

You bring forth a solid argument @tomb it may not be wise for me to directly affiliate this specific marketing program for mini mintages from Chris Duane's company but I already have this philosophy you described.  

I want people to realize that if things go bad then somewhere in the world, one day if say the RCL/communications on a global scale go offline, if I perhaps survive a catastrophic event & so does society with enough resources to rebuild, then people can be sure that the redemption of those IOUs are backed.  You could create your own docs to prove a key has so much XAG on it before things go back to as-is and use it as a paper currency.  This has always been my suggestion to any Precious Metals investor I do business with.  

I have not processed any Precious Metals transactions with any XAGATE Client YTD & I offer XAG through my personal or corporate account(s).

Edited by Twarden

10 hours ago, Twarden said:

@tomb  @AmericanXRP If you both watched the entire video you will realize

a) XAGATE has a unique opportunity to potentially partner with Silver Bullet SIlver Shield to create an innovative alliance

B) we are both part of the sound money movement (what an awesome typo now it is a proper thread now!)

c) we are both part of the liberty movement

d) how can you not see this?  

f)  please watch TruthNeverTold's Son's of Liberty Academy then and wake up or watch the content on his channel an perhaps reread my content then

f) study monetary history and quantity currency vs sound money cyclic rotation of free market dominance.

Too long for the chat box of course.  Gives us all an opportunity to properly discuss.  Maybe get Chris Duane, David Morgan, Mike Maloney, @JoelKatz, @nikb @mDuo13 in here too with @Vinnie (??).  

The absolute best PR stunt right now would be Brad and Chris to respond to this thread.

I though that Bitcoin was in a bubble at $250, then I thought it was in a bubble at $500 and after that Bitcoin bubble at $1000..........and so on.

Poorly made video with not a lot of arguments.