Twarden

ATTENTION XRPCHAT USERS, SPECIAL OFFER FROM XAGATE.COM

This is a LIMITED TIME offer for new users to register with the XAGATE Gateway to receive access to the XAGATE Market Makers Association (a division of 8569541 CANADA INC).

All new Ripple users must do is follow the instructions on the https://xagate.com to register with the Gateway and request access to the Market Making Pilot Program.

This offer is valid until May 10th 9am EST.  

Do not create gratuitous Ripple accounts in an attempt to flood my emails or attempt to receive special treatment.  

This offer is a LIMITED OFFER with NO FORWARD OBLIGATIONS besides the trust-set transaction performed on the RCL.

EDIT @ 11:19 PM EST: 

Edited by Twarden
Added tweet

3 hours ago, moonkiy said:

huh? isent gatehub a gateway?

Please see below:

4 hours ago, pucksterpete said:

can you give an explanation what the  Market Making Pilot Program is?   Tnx

The Market Making Pilot Program is an effort to increase liquidity on the ~Xagate and ~Rippleunion order books for its most popular issuances;  This is a program I have been constructing for approximately one year on-and-off.

51 minutes ago, moonkiy said:

oh cool! should start a payment aplication also ... wallet !

I have had discussions with Canadian companies in the past to offer this.  These offers and business relationships are still open as far as I am aware but I have not pursued @raph

12 hours ago, Twarden said:

Please see below:

The Market Making Pilot Program is an effort to increase liquidity on the ~Xagate and ~Rippleunion order books for its most popular issuances;  This is a program I have been constructing for approximately one year on-and-off.

@Twarden I am not seeing any info or next steps on your website? Am I looking in the right area?

26 minutes ago, Mercury said:

@Twarden I am not seeing any info or next steps on your website? Am I looking in the right area?

Due to this being a pilot program which is a short program which may or not fly in the end I am not advertising the details I am just releasing them between XAGATE clients who register with the Gateway;  This is partly due to implementing my redesigned early alpha federation protocol design documents recently.

On 5/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, Mercury said:

Xagate's website is https://xagate.com/.

Xagate has acquired RippleUnion and uses their old ripple address for trading, it is r3ADD8kXSUKHd6zTCKfnKT3zV9EZHjzp1S

why I'm getting and error "YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT IN PRIVATE"  when I clicked the link.? is xagate.com safe from malware or phising?

1 hour ago, liteayan said:

why I'm getting and error "YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT IN PRIVATE"  when I clicked the link.? is xagate.com safe from malware or phising?

Probably certificate of the webpage expired. Maybe @Twarden should check that?