Dsimmo

LastledgerSequence exceeded!

2 minutes ago, hanemo said:

Only me?

Apparently not, if you read this thread.

It seems the public servers are being overloaded at the moment, you can operate your own server or try to find a different one to connect to. Alternatively wait until there are not that many people trying to use some free limited resources.

9 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Seems like now it is just Gatehub still having this issues ? 

Those bastards are still using Ripple Inc. public rippleds </sarcasm> come on you guys, at least non other than a hub of gateways should have their own rippled!

2 minutes ago, Sukrim said:

Apparently not, if you read this thread.

I read :)
Thanks.
Is this problem  occured by Coincheck?
Coincheck server had been downed about 4h before. 
And now, they are restricting buying xrp now.

I understand that this answer applies to only a subset of you, but here it goes: if you were running a local instance of `rippled` and using that you would almost certainly not be experiencing any issues.

For those that can't do that (and I understand many - perhaps even most - can't): we're on it.

26 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Why did I just visualize a fluttering cape with the Ripple logo on it?

This is because the Ripple Inc folks ARE hereos; Never forget it.  Also, everyone should really, really be thanking Ryan Fugger right now in lieu of the price.

Edited by Twarden

For an update on the underlying cause behind this please check out https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/4372-about-time-to-scale-rcl/?do=findComment&comment=42865. It should start to settle down, as we begin deploying a fix tomorrow.

One thing to note is that running a rippled server can help ensure better quality of service for you than you could get by relying on s1.ripple.com, or other Ripple Inc. server instances.