Dsimmo

LastledgerSequence exceeded!

22 minutes ago, namini said:

try again?

ok maybe it doesn't help :)

Try and try, sometimes works, sometimes print double bids/asks, sometimes doesn't clean bid/ask sides and gives false number, sometimes goes offline by itself and have to wait till it comes back online....I need another server to access the network, this is not working well. Good stress test but please give us some work around .

Edited by Malloy

I would like to report tefMAX_LEDGER: Ledger sequence too high with the ripplerm client.  I am on a VPN and I am also experiencing connectivity errors with the web socket as the subscriptions to order books require refreshing quite often.  I am receiving this error on a near constant basis.

EDIT: @JoelKatz and I also get tecALREADY and also alot of tesPRE_SEQ after a lot of my orders are re-posted and if I try to resubmit too quickly if this helps your investigation any.  I also notice the insufficient fee error a lot more often and I have conservative settings in my client to prevent this from occurring.  I would like to say 'just add the XAGATE rippled settings' to your client but when I try to do so I am still remaining connected to s1.ripple.com which is probably just an unrelated issue with this ripple client.  Trading via the CLI is an absolute pain so please fix soon.

Edited by Twarden

At least, the UI should keep the order details when the order fails with that error, so that we can retry by clicking the button again without having to re-enter everything...

38 minutes ago, tulo said:

Are we having more than 1000 tx/s? Does it seems a network issue or just local servers overloaded? Can someone with its rippled confirm? @Sukrim

Somewhat disappointing that the first real stress load brings RCL in trouble with an issue that seems very hard to counter.
Clearly not ready yet for prime time yet.
Imagine such happening to Visa, PayPal, WU, SWIFT......  not to speak of all the banks they wanna partner or compete with .... :( 

5 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Somewhat disappointing that the first real stress load brings RCL in trouble with an issue that seems very hard to counter.
Clearly not ready yet for prime time yet.
Imagine such happening to Visa, PayPal, WU, SWIFT......  not to speak of all the banks they wanna partner or compete with .... :( 

hope this gets resolved soon, as with increasing adoption all eyes are on XRP/Ripple - important to perform right now I guess.

2 hours ago, tulo said:

Are we having more than 1000 tx/s? Does it seems a network issue or just local servers overloaded? Can someone with its rippled confirm? @Sukrim

My rippled seems to be fine. No probs connecting or submitting txns.

17 minutes ago, velmet said:

My rippled seems to be fine. No probs connecting or submitting txns.

Seems like now it is just Gatehub still having this issues ? 

2 hours ago, tulo said:

My server will go online today or tomorrow again, since I had to order more SSDs and a controller card to fit more drives in there... the mainboard ports were already full.

This issue really seems to be about overloaded public servers, I don't see any issues at https://charts.ripple.com/#/metrics

Gatehub should have run on-premise servers long ago.

My ripple-minimalist-client is very slow connecting to ripple.

And send payment was failed by LastledgerSequence exceeded.

Only me?