Dsimmo

LastledgerSequence exceeded!

We're investigating the issue too. We're not quite sure if it's load on the client handling servers, too low a fee, or too tight a ledger validity window. Waiting ten seconds or so and then retrying seems to work most of the time.

On a quick look, I think it's that the ledger validity window is too tight.

13 minutes ago, JoelKatz said:

We're investigating the issue too. We're not quite sure if it's load on the client handling servers, too low a fee, or too tight a ledger validity window. Waiting ten seconds or so and then retrying seems to work most of the time.

On a quick look, I think it's that the ledger validity window is too tight.

I'm getting sporadic, very slow websocket connects and other connectivity issues with the public servers, too.

No problem, this is on AWS (west).  I tried upgrading my instance to a 10Gbit version and the issues opening sockets and waiting for command responses have been the same as with a Low - Moderate, which may suggest it's the wss://s1.ripple.com:443 side of things.  (To be clear, this is not the disconnect issue fixed in 0.60 - that side of things has been rock-solid since the fix.)

EDIT: Just got an "InsufficientNetworkMode" on s1 after waiting 40+ seconds for an account info and lines request after opening a socket - this kind of thing.

Also, on my local machine I've been having the LastLedgerSequence, but with the desktop client (not Gatehub).

Edited by Professor Hantzen

@JoelKatz It's been getting bad, often it will take up to a minute to get a response from a server after connecting - and, possibly related, withdrawals from Bitstamp of IOU's are failing more frequently.  

In the case of the public servers, after connecting, a server will reply to a websocket sent server_info immediately, but anything else (such as a ledger subscription) can take up to a minute the first time - and then, after the first response of an RCL-type request, it will answer requests in a more timely fashion, but still slow compared to the usual performance.

[mention=30]JoelKatz[/mention] It's been getting bad, often it will take up to a minute to get a response from a server after connecting - and, possibly related, withdrawals from Bitstamp of IOU's are failing more frequently.  
In the case of the public servers, after connecting, a server will reply to a websocket sent server_info immediately, but anything else (such as a ledger subscription) can take up to a minute the first time - and then, after the first response of an RCL-type request, it will answer requests in a more timely fashion, but still slow compared to the usual performance.

Seems like (partly failing) DDoS attack?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Seems like (partly failing) DDoS attack?

Certainly there's been a lot of that about lately. If it is it's not affecting RCL that bad.  Maybe could be issues with their cloud hosting, that are related to the other DDoS?

Hi.

I try to buy only 30 XRP, make it on Trade on Gatehub.net and have too the error: LastledgerSequence exceeded

I tried few times, may be to small position?

I've been having the same issues the past couple days, worst in the past hour.

I'm using the Desktop client (Rippex) and added all the servers I could find with minimal results. Every 4 out 5 actions I make are not working, like cancelling/putting an order, just trying to look at the orderbook, etc.

WebSocket host name

s-west.ripple.com

s-east.ripple.com

s1.ripple.com

Any solution or other servers I could use? @JoelKatz Thanks.

Edited by Malloy

Now I'm getting this message

"You have to be online to see this screen. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet and you have configured the correct servers."

and 

"Loading..."

...with an empty window.

Using the Desktop Client 1.4.1.

It appears I spoke too soon.  The problem is recurring and now there's a strange issue where if I place a few orders on a socket that I've previously subscribed to ledgers on, the socket will cease to return new ledgers.... for a while... ?!

Edited by Professor Hantzen