zerpdigger

It's game over (for bitcoin)...

51 minutes ago, Mercury said:

If nothing else Bitcoins will become collectables. THE coin that started it all. Old timers will nurse drinks at the bar and trade war stories about how easy we have it now...

Reminds me of a pieice that CBS Sunday Morning recently did on Blockbuster.  I thought they went out of business with competition like Redbox and Netflix, but I guess there's still a few stores in remote places where internet service is very expensive, like communities in Alaska.  The correspondent actually found an open Blockbuster store and visited it. 

Now that's nostalgia! 

It will be the same way with Bitcoin someday I think. 

29 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Reminds me of a pieice that CBS Sunday Morning recently did on Blockbuster.  I thought they went out of business with competition like Redbox and Netflix, but I guess there's still a few stores in remote places where internet service is very expensive, like communities in Alaska.  The correspondent actually found an open Blockbuster store and visited it. 

Now that's nostalgia! 

It will be the same way with Bitcoin someday I think. 

I still miss Woolworth's :(

War of the Five Coins

The War of the Five Coins is a large, multi-theater conflict fought in CryptoLand from 2009 to the present, with a new claimant to the Crypto Throne rising. As the name implies, over the course of the war, five coins have claimed the title of king: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and Dash all claimed the Throne...

On this week's episode, Lord Katz of the Ripplefell has called a meeting with KIng Nakamoto. Will the infamous Vitalik intervene? And will Lady Charles Lee finally get her dragons?

Tune in for another episode of Game of Coins.

4 minutes ago, Sir Zerps A Lot said:

War of the Five Coins

The War of the Five Coins is a large, multi-theater conflict fought in CryptoLand from 2009 to the present, with a new claimant to the Crypto Throne rising. As the name implies, over the course of the war, five coins have claimed the title of king: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and Dash all claimed the Throne...

On this week's episode, Lord Katz of the Ripplefell has called a meeting with KIng Nakamoto. Will the infamous Vitalik intervene? And will Lady Charles Lee finally get her dragons?

Tune in for another episode of Game of Coins.

Winterledger Is Coming!

12 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

it's cold there! everyone watches blockbuster movies and hunts whales and fights polar bears

probably

I like your explanations.  I think the reason they quoted was that Internet access was still very expensive, etc...  Not many communities like that still, but the Internet isn't cheap for everybody out in the boondocks.