SF Bay Area meet-up

11 hours ago, Xi195 said:

I'm based in the LA area. I would be driving up. 

Flying Burbank to Oakland on southwest is usually really cheap.. 45 minute flight

8 minutes ago, MundoXRP said:

Flying Burbank to Oakland on southwest is usually really cheap.. 45 minute flight

As I was writing the word "driving" it felt like a bad idea. Haha Now I'm not sure how I'll get ther but  plan on making it. 

Hey all,

I'm looking at reserving a space for 10ish. There are a couple options; any objections to chipping in for a private space if necessary?

5 minutes ago, tomxcs said:

Hey all,

I'm looking at reserving a space for 10ish. There are a couple options; any objections to chipping in for a private space if necessary?

Depends on how much, but I could probably chip in. 

11 minutes ago, cmbartley said:

Depends on how much, but I could probably chip in. 

I've inquired at a few places, just trying to find if we can get a place for 10 or so that's fairly quiet. I'd rather just make a reservation but could always get a private room at a few different restaurants if necessary.

I'd love to make it and meet some of you if there is room. I'll likely be driving from the city, but would Bart over if the location is close by a station. 

I can chip in as well. 

Edited by snowpar

I used my get out of jail free card to make it to Consensus this week so I won't be able to make it. Have fun and I hope to meet you guys the next time around.  

On 25-5-2017 at 5:13 AM, tomxcs said:

Hey all,

Yes I will chip in!

OK, sorry for the delay! We're still on for Thursday, June 1 at 7PM. The private rooms I found were either very expensive or booked for the NBA Finals, and a lot of places weren't even taking reservations because of the game. I did get space for 10 to 15 reserved for at least two hours at Drake's Dealership. Good pizza and beer and plenty of other things to eat and drink, just a few blocks away from 19th St. BART station. We'll have a couple large tables in the beer garden, which also has propane heaters if it gets cold at night. There's also an inside area and TVs if any of you want to sneak in to catch some of the game.

Address:

Drake's Dealership

2325 Broadway

Oakland, CA 94612

I'm going to try to be there at 6:30. Please bring a friend; all are welcome.