SF Bay Area meet-up

Would anyone be interested in a meet-up soon?

How about Thurs. May 18th?

We can find a venue (probably Oakland or SF) after getting a headcount.

I would love to make it but I'll be out of town that day. I'll do my best to make it if happens on another day. If there is any way we can convince the bar to except payment in XRP then I'll buy a round remotely.

10 hours ago, cmbartley said:

I would love to make it but I'll be out of town that day. I'll do my best to make it if happens on another day. If there is any way we can convince the bar to except payment in XRP then I'll buy a round remotely.

Suggestion for another date?

1 hour ago, kanaas said:

Why dont you start a doodle? Gives you all candidates and the dates that do well/not suit them all

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Yes, a doodle poll would be great. I'm out of town the 17th - 20th.

Guest dfault123

I'd love to meet you all and listen to your conversations. Due to current circumstances it isn't possible though, but perhaps in a couple of years I could join you guys.

I'm a bit too busy now but if we hit 10c by Monday I'll try hop on the plane to celebrate with you all, if the meetup could take place at a less noisy environment than last time I was there (my high frequencies hearing is gone... the price of listening to Philip Glass at max volume for too long)

On 2-5-2017 at 8:45 PM, lucky said:

I'm a bit too busy now but if we hit 10c by Monday I'll try hop on the plane to celebrate with you all, if the meetup could take place at a less noisy environment than last time I was there (my high frequencies hearing is gone... the price of listening to Philip Glass at max volume for too long)

What's the status? I could not find the page with the vote for the date. I will do my best to make it to the next meetup, and toast to Ripple's success with all of you.