How far some of us have come

Wow- @HAL1000 just checked back in on XRP chat after many months of absence.  Pretty darn depressing around here- As the only RL employee, still being paid to post on this site I want to ask you  HAL "Are there any users left?"

As current events continue to vindicate my well documented position on XRP as well as my position on the outcome of the lawsuit, I will check in to see when this site turns off the lights for good.

Very simply said for the 1000th time on this site: "RL's insistance on holding the escrow was their doom" Their greed removed any chance of fiscal stability in their product and without a free market to set prices the XRP token is worthless.  Economics 101 (actually this fact is pre-econ studies)

Good luck with your "Bill Hinmann and Gary Gensler are going to jail" theory. The lawsuit will soon be over, XRP and almost all pre-mined tokens will be declared securities. Bitcoin will be declared a commodity and most of you will be declared bankrupt. Same position I took, back in January 2020.

I give it less than 6 more months.   See you in April!

2 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

As current events continue to vindicate my well documented position on XRP as well as my position on the outcome of the lawsuit, I will check in to see when this site turns off the lights for good.

More like the lights are going to be turned off on you for good...

5 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Wow- @HAL1000 just checked back in on XRP chat after many months of absence.  Pretty darn depressing around here- As the only RL employee, still being paid to post on this site I want to ask you  HAL "Are there any users left?"

Very simply said for the 1000th time on this site: "RL's insistance on holding the escrow was their doom" Their greed removed any chance of fiscal stability in their product and without a free market to set prices the XRP token is worthless.  Economics 101 (actually this fact is pre-econ studies)

Good luck with your "Bill Hinmann and Gary Gensler are going to jail" theory. The lawsuit will soon be over, XRP and almost all pre-mined tokens will be declared securities. Bitcoin will be declared a commodity and most of you will be declared bankrupt. Same position I took, back in January 2020.

I give it less than 6 more months.   See you in April!

Can’t wait to sh*t on you in april 🤣🤣

Bitcoin will be flipped.

XRP will see a retail supply shock.

We'll see tremendous volatility if USDT folds, but it should be very good for some coins.

Nvidia mining equipment will turn its power usage to web3 applications and rendering/ai to justify their energy usage.

Privatized ledgers will be incentivized by regulation - not much clarity will appear for utility tokens, but the CFTC will likely have a light touch approach.

Digital smart contract rules will determine whether an asset is held as a security or not - no smart contract = commodity. Smart contract - security and you better believe there will be smart contract regulation. The SEC will maintain control over smart contract compliance rules and disclosures - the assets themselves will be out of their jurisdiction.

Derivatives will suck much of the liquidity out of store of value commodity assets.

I don't see XRP as being particularly more valuable than the smart contract applications built on top of it. I think the combination of NFT authentication and identification married to smart contract rollouts will make certain NFTs lucrative as they will unlock the ability to participate in exclusive smart contracts. Could be accreditation tokens, could be digital sponsorship token issued by firms, etc.

Pay attention to the exclusive rights provided by NFTs. It's not about apes folks.

carlin-2.jpg.22fc17991bc80fcf559d545895e011e4.jpg

Edited by jag216