This Is When XRP Price May Reach $1!

Ripple has solidified its payment solutions by offering a safe platform for cross-border payments by utilizing XRP as a medium. But, the crypto has majorly stayed unaffected by such factors, because the Ripple vs SEC lawsuit had had a greater impact. 

As a result, since the judgement is anticipated to be issued in the near future, will XRP provide the necessary boost to accelerate the price above $1? 

Let's try to figure out the answer to the questions above. 

The trading volume of Ripple has been rather consistent off-late, as per Coinpedia. The lawsuit of the firm with the U.S SEC has been facing constructive enhancements and is likely to find a result in its favor. At the same time, the price of XRP continues to trade beyond the demand space, flashing the possibility of a significant surge. The bulls may try very hard to manage a firm upswing for the whole month aiming to approach $0.6 at the earliest. 

With a normal trade, the XRP price could hover between $0.7 to $0.95 till the end of the year 2022. Provided, the judgement is formed in favour of the company, then the XRP price is anticipated to Kick-start a significant upswing beyond $1 and may approach $1.2 mark. 

Edited by Heenakousarmj

• Heenakousarmj changed the title to This Is When XRP Price May Reach $1!

Hello @Heenakousarmj,

Investors eagerly awaiting the decision in the Ripple vs SEC dispute. Despite this issue investors are patiently waiting with the positive outlook, but the big ripple whales and the actions of holders in the market could trigger the price to drop further. With this current ripple price and bearish market, I don't feel ripple will reach $1 any soon untill there an peak bullish market.

As you have mentioned expert Coinpedia, according to them also the maximum xrp price that

could reach in 2022 is  $0.64. 

XRP whales have been increasing their stake in preparation for selling at a profit during the next bull market. But, the payment firm is confident of more positive results with the 12 firms that have its support through the successful briefs for amici.

• 2 weeks later...

The Hinman emails being handed over, jumped XRP price up roughly 20 cents in hours. If XRP get's clarity, then many cascading effects will happen and very quickly, that cascade will push XRP over a $1 within 48 hours of the announcement, I'm sure of that. Will it stay over a $, will there be massive sell pressure at a $, who knows, but it will spike over a $, I have real money invested on that assumption.

When does this happen?????????

That's the big question, I watch, I learn and I will be leveraged to the hilt, the moment the announcement is made.

18 hours ago, HAL1000 said:

The Hinman emails being handed over, jumped XRP price up roughly 20 cents in hours. If XRP get's clarity, then many cascading effects will happen and very quickly, that cascade will push XRP over a $1 within 48 hours of the announcement, I'm sure of that. Will it stay over a $, will there be massive sell pressure at a $, who knows, but it will spike over a $, I have real money invested on that assumption.

When does this happen?????????

That's the big question, I watch, I learn and I will be leveraged to the hilt, the moment the announcement is made.

589 bruh, 589