fatcat

What happened to Vinnie?

On 4/28/2017 at 6:50 PM, tomb said:

Damn it @tommytrain... Is this still your wallet rGycqkMVubgZ4W3nXUSVPYsEjPLrFMUiyc ? (~Archilele)

Maybe you can do some work for @miguel in exchange for XRP.  Great past article by Kelleher: https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/ripples-overlooked-path-to-decentralization

Mmm, indeed, one of. Looks like I could liquidate a little more to help with rent this month.

What kind of work does @miguel need? I do freelance architectural and sculptural design as well as conceptual and theoretical tech writing (i.e. translate geek into layman)

Recently completed a collaborative installation (#4) with Korean artist Choi Jeong-Hwa in the courtyard of Honolulu's historic city hall (Honolulu Hale). I was the project lead, which included coordinating and performing design, fabrication and installation. Awesome work, would love to do more like it.

3 hours ago, tommytrain said:

Mmm, indeed, one of. Looks like I could liquidate a little more to help with rent this month.

What kind of work does @miguel need? I do freelance architectural and sculptural design as well as conceptual and theoretical tech writing (i.e. translate geek into layman)

Recently completed a collaborative installation (#4) with Korean artist Choi Jeong-Hwa in the courtyard of Honolulu's historic city hall (Honolulu Hale). I was the project lead, which included coordinating and performing design, fabrication and installation. Awesome work, would love to do more like it.

You could do a giant statue of JoelKatz to be left in some giant squares in US to do some guerrilla marketing.

12 hours ago, tulo said:

You could do a giant statue of JoelKatz to be left in some giant squares in US to do some guerrilla marketing.

Not sure cult of personality is a campaign that rings true for me.

A 3d version of Ripple's current network topography contrasted against the classic decentralization models would be cool though.

Ideally it would be updated realtime, perhaps fed by ripplecharts or the as yet nonexistent UNL indexing foundation.

On 4/29/2017 at 1:55 AM, fatcat said:

Vinnie used to be a Ripple employee.  Vinnie used to have a few hundred million XRP.  Vinnie used to post here.  Did he just disappear?

Another question: if Ripple's hypothesis about banks using XRP for minimizing the legs needed in an FX conversion is correct, then why wouldn't banks use a) BTC which is far more liquid, or B) just fork RCL and use their own version of XRP?  If the RCL is the answer, then the banks will just spin up a new one without Chris/Jed/Arthur taking 20% off the top, without some random SV startup holding another 50% and without a bunch of random people (us) holding pennies worth of what should be an institutional level currency.

Fanboys - let's hear what you have.

Vinnie was fired he wont tell you and Ripple employee cant