Jump to content

XRPL.to - Showcasing Innovation On The XRP Ledger Ecosystem.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

Socials
Website: https://xrpl.to

Twitter: https://twittter.com/xrplto
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xrpl.to/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/xrplto

Medium: https://medium.com/@XRPL.to

 

About

Description:

XRPL.to is a one-stop gateway into the XRPL ecosystem. Enjoy an easy to use UI to keep track of XRPL tokens volume, market cap rankings, charts, setting trustlines and more!
Our mission is to make tokens on the XRP Ledger discoverable and efficient globally by empowering retail XRP users with unbiased, high-quality, and accurate information for drawing their informed conclusions. XRPL.to reports on the trading activities of all tokens on the XRPL DEX in real time. XRPL.to is also fully decentralized as it uses the XRPL DEX and it's simply an interface to facilitate interactions with the XRP Ledger.

 

FAQ

What is the criteria for being listed on XRPL.to?
All tokens created on the XRP Ledger DEX get listed automatically on the app.

Which wallets does XRPL.to currently support.

We currently have XUMM Wallet integrated and plan to support more XRP wallets in the future.

 

Is XRPL.to FREE to use?

Yes, our app is free for everyone to enjoy.

 

Can I trade XRPL tokens on XRPL.to

Yes, XRPL.to currently has a trading interface that you may use to trade XRPL tokens using the DEX.


Do you offer an API for your data?
Yes! Check out the https://xrpl.to API.

Why are you listing [insert random Token]? It's clearly a scam!
Nearly every cryptocurrency/token has been called a scam at some point in its lifetime. We're not here to judge the merits of any tokens, but we provide the best tools for you to make your own conclusions.

 

 

If anyone has any questions or feedback please comment below.
XRPL.to

xrplto123.png

Edited by XRPLto
Added Image and added tags.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very nice website.
Very clear look.
The site is the new standard for me.

Following suggestions:
1. Please add trading view chart for full history (not only 1 year history)
2. In the trading section, I would like to see to trade for a custom token (not just XRP).
3. The orderbook also should include autobridge values.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use the website on desktop. There it is great.

But many people also want to view on the mobile phone. Then you have to use the desktop view. It would be great if there was a mobile optimized view as well. But hopefully not to lose all the great information.

 

Please also add a link to xrpcharts.ripple.com, e.g. https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ELS:rHXuEaRYnnJHbDeuBH5w8yPh5uwNVh5zAg/XRP
Because this chart is full history and the orderbook has some autobridge values when I use an other base than xrp e.g. USD.

 

Also I would like to see some tokem metrics:
- total supply
- circulating supply
- account blackholed

Edited by Coolio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Coolio said:

I use the website on desktop. There it is great.

But many people also want to view on the mobile phone. Then you have to use the desktop view. It would be great if there was a mobile optimized view as well. But hopefully not to lose all the great information.

 

Please also add a link to xrpcharts.ripple.com, e.g. https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ELS:rHXuEaRYnnJHbDeuBH5w8yPh5uwNVh5zAg/XRP
Because this chart is full history and the orderbook has some autobridge values when I use an other base than xrp e.g. USD.

 

Also I would like to see some tokem metrics:
- total supply
- circulating supply
- account blackholed

Thank you for your support Coolio!

We're currently working on a mobile version at the moment since many of the sections are not usable and our mobile users are waiting to join the armyB) Should be out within the next week hopefully.

Where do you think the link for https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ELS:rHXuEaRYnnJHbDeuBH5w8yPh5uwNVh5zAg/XRP    would fit currently within the app? We're looking for a place to place it in.

 

Adding autobridge values to the order books should be an easy one we're currently looking into it based on your suggestion. Labels for blackholed tokens should be added soon. Also possibly thinking about adding support for XRPLF Token Assestment.

 

We're planning on working on fixing market caps soon which will be based on circulating supply. The trick is how do we calculate circulating supply? Would love to hear any suggestions you may have. I was planning of making it based on trustlines that are active within 60 days as part of the circulating supply.

Edited by XRPLto
Added XRPL Token Assestment
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please add https://xrpintel.com/ in the explorer section. (e.g. https://xrpintel.com/account/rHXuEaRYnnJHbDeuBH5w8yPh5uwNVh5zAg)

 

Please also add the total market cap and the total supply.

 

On 7/19/2022 at 3:32 PM, XRPLto said:

Where do you think the link for https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/ELS:rHXuEaRYnnJHbDeuBH5w8yPh5uwNVh5zAg/XRP    would fit currently within the app? We're looking for a place to place it in.

I would place it under Markets – DEX

 

Which is the function of the login on xrpl.to?? It would be nice, when I could see all my holdings in my wallet. And some more functions like remove trustline, wallet balance, …

 

On 7/19/2022 at 3:32 PM, XRPLto said:

We're planning on working on fixing market caps soon which will be based on circulating supply. The trick is how do we calculate circulating supply? Would love to hear any suggestions you may have. I was planning of making it based on trustlines that are active within 60 days as part of the circulating supply.

Calculate circulating supply is not possible in an automated way. You must to know the distribution wallets of the token. The distribution wallets must be excluded. Most likely these are the biggest holdings. On https://foundation.xrpl.org/token-self-assessments/ you can read the distribution wallets of a project. But these are only a view tokens. For the other token you only can exclude the biggest holding/s. When on xrpl you also can escrow token, you also should exclude this escrowed token.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.