Does David Schwartz still hold any XRP?

Long time no see you guys.

Does David Schwartz still hold any XRP or did he sell everything? I looked at all the wallets he owns known to myself and it seems like he sold. Few years ago he had something like 4M XRP in those wallets. Anyone knows anything?

48 minutes ago, bcLet said:

Does David Schwartz still hold any XRP or did he sell everything? I looked at all the wallets he owns known to myself and it seems like he sold. Few years ago he had something like 4M XRP in those wallets. Anyone knows anything?

I believe he sold it all.

1 hour ago, swift_post said:

I believe he sold it all.

I don't know anything ... BUT.... I think he and his wife decided to sell a significant portion (greater than 20%). 

I feel confident, however, that he retained more than most people who visit this forum own. 

2 hours ago, bcLet said:

As of Nov 2020, between 1M and 10M. No one asked him after that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 9:36 PM, RobertHarpool said:

I don't know anything ... BUT.... I think he and his wife decided to sell a significant portion (greater than 20%). 

I feel confident, however, that he retained more than most people who visit this forum own. 

Hi Robert, you could be right. I just seem to remember he was getting grief for selling xrp and had made some response along the lines of 'my financial advisor recommended that we diversify our holdings to be on the safe side'...

3 hours ago, swift_post said:

Hi Robert, you could be right. I just seem to remember he was getting grief for selling xrp and had made some response along the lines of 'my financial advisor recommended that we diversify our holdings to be on the safe side'...

Remember that David is wealthy. Also, diversification in this context doesn't mean other crypto tokens but crypto, bonds, equities, property, etc.

David was shocked when XRP hit $0.10 because it exceeded all his expectations, and sold most of his XRP. He never thought crypto market would become this big. He also famously sold a lot of ETH to repair his old roof. 

• 2 weeks later...