Jed's current wallet. (not that it matters, but still)

https://xrpscan.com/account/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

Balance:    240,543,377.343231 XRP

It has been a while and I thought I'd bring up this old thorn. It looks like at the current sell rate Jed will be out of xrp in a month or two.

Side note: I think I've been here to long and should start questioning my sanity. On second thought, and I forgot who said this "the only way to get rich is when you're right, but everyone thinks your wrong."

Withdrawals doesn't actually mean that he is losing quantity. 
A 2.5 billion XRP could theoretically last you for eternity, and i doubt someone will keep them in a single wallet despite how old it is. 

In the world of Finance it's not the "Quantity" that's most important it's the "Flow".
This is one of the reasons you can keep 20 000USD in your bank account for 5 years and still a bank will refuse you loan ! Simply because they observe movement and make decision not on your Balance , rather than your Income/Outcome flow.   

Less than 200 million to go! 

With my tinfoil hat on and a lot of hopium I keep thinking that when Jed's sold out, XRP will fly. No liabilities anymore, SEC's case to be closed (won), Ripple IPO, world wide acceptance. End.

Just a feeling, no financial advice

13 hours ago, grunish said:

Less than 200 million to go! 

With my tinfoil hat on and a lot of hopium I keep thinking that when Jed's sold out, XRP will fly. No liabilities anymore, SEC's case to be closed (won), Ripple IPO, world wide acceptance. End.

Just a feeling, no financial advice

I remember having similar feelings when SBI was supposed to go live.