NO Sologenic on 1/20/22

Hi All,   I have XRP in my Xumm wallet and I created a sologenic trustline but so far I haven't gotten an airdrop.  After not getting spark tokens last year its very discouraging.   I am trying to figure out what went wrong.   Is anyone else having this problem with the solo airdrop?

Thanks for any info.

On 1/21/2022 at 3:42 PM, Raeyia said:

Hi All,   I have XRP in my Xumm wallet and I created a sologenic trustline but so far I haven't gotten an airdrop.  After not getting spark tokens last year its very discouraging.   I am trying to figure out what went wrong.   Is anyone else having this problem with the solo airdrop?

Thanks for any info.

At least you had a chance, I tried moving some XRP to my XUMM wallet, trust line already set up!  and my transfers were left pending…… but the good guys @Nexo did contact me and said they would look at procuring me the solo I had missed out on, as gesture of good will 😬……… I will let you know if they are good to their word 😬

6 hours ago, Shmoe said:

I still have not received anything 

On December 24, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. UTC, did you ... 

A. Hold SOLO coin in your XRPL account? 

and/or 

B. Hold XRP in your XRPL account with a trustline extended to SOLO? 

If not A. or B., then you will not receive any. 

23 hours ago, RobertHarpool said:

On December 24, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. UTC, did you ... 

A. Hold SOLO coin in your XRPL account? 

and/or 

B. Hold XRP in your XRPL account with a trustline extended to SOLO? 

If not A. or B., then you will not receive any. 

B, on xumm.

22 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

It's being rolled out from lowest to highest distribution amount. They are at 1.5 SOLO now. The rest will take about 70 hours. You can watch it live:  https://xrpscan.com/account/rDisRMGZR5VNy2onUtVTsUC36WJwfizH48

thank you!

According to the distribution scan, it appears they are distributing smallest to largest quantities and currently stull under 5 SOLO. If any wallet is expecting more than that, could be a few more days. It's coming, be patient.

On 1/21/2022 at 9:42 AM, Raeyia said:

Thanks for any info.

It's being rolled out from lowest to highest distribution amount. They are at 1.5 SOLO now. The rest will take about 70 hours. You can watch it live: https://xrpscan.com/account/rDisRMGZR5VNy2onUtVTsUC36WJwfizH48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like it is stuck for a couple of hours now. Stuck at 58.98 Solo.

Cooling down of the engines?

-----------------------------------------------------

update: gave it a push... and we're back again :big_boss:

Edited by XrpWave