Was I right to undelegate my WSGB on bifrost?

Blotto

After collecting and wrapping my latest rewards on Saturday I also undelageted my WSGB on bifrost wallet. My line of thinking was that as I’m staking it in flare farm for sfin I automatically get it delegated by that platform, 50% to their ftso and 50% to another (high performing ftso of their choice?) Did I unwittingly negate that opportunity by removing the delegation on Bifrost?  If no, is there anyway I can track delegation rewards on flare farm? 

I was wondering what´s better - to delegate WSGB via Bifrost to the oracles of your own choosing, hence possibly maximising the SGB rewards or staking WSGB for SFIN via Flare Farm potentially sacrificing part of the SGB rewards, but getting SFIN as a "compensation". 

Any thoughts on this? 

Edited by High_Loller

1 hour ago, High_Loller said:

I was wondering what´s better - to delegate WSGB via Bifrost to the oracles of your own choosing, hence possibly maximising the SGB rewards or staking WSGB for SFIN via Flare Farm potentially sacrificing part of the SGB rewards, but getting SFIN as a "compensation". 

Any thoughts on this? 

No one can answer this, guess you have to follow your intuition.

I don't know I just press buttons

edit: Sorry I shouldn't publish meaningless posts. Let me explain; I think FlareFarm is confusing but I have opted to just press buttons. I would also like some new information on how these things work. What is a 'pool' for example. 

Edited by Skippy

8 hours ago, High_Loller said:

Any thoughts on this? 

One path to answering your questions, is to perform a small scale series of tests, and separate out the fees paid to not distort your actual gains. 

For example, just stake 10 SGB and claim your SFIN then calculate its trade price to CAND -> SGB.
Then scale up to your full stack size you have staked, and compare the two yields.