XRP in Trust Wallet

BigBill

Need advice. Purchased XRP through PancakeSwap. Trust Wallet tells me I need 10 XRP to activate account. Tried to buy through Trust Wallet but keep getting XRP unavailable. Please help. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, BigBill said:

Need advice. Purchased XRP through PancakeSwap. Trust Wallet tells me I need 10 XRP to activate account. Tried to buy through Trust Wallet but keep getting XRP unavailable. Please help. 

The XRP you traded for on PancakeSwap must actually be "wrapped" XRP on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). 

You'll need to use a bridge to convert the wrapped to unwrapped, effectively sending to your own account on the XRP Ledger - from your account on the BSC.

I agree. It is likely a wrapped version of XRP for use only on BSC. I would suggest you convert it to BSC coin and trade that coin on another service like Changelly for a true XRP. And if you plan to use XRP right away then you will need more than 10 XRP because 10 XRP will be reserved permanently and you will not be able to use them.