Brad’s latest tweet

lizshadehdg

So now he is counting on congress? Could anyone explain how congress can influence the result of the case? Maybe not right?

I am not spreading fear and doubt because I simply don't know enough in this area. But I have this question: if SEC felt they were going to lose, they have many options such as to settle and to withdraw( they haven't!). Why wait for so long to lose? 
4BF2298D-D0E0-4468-835C-49A06F694D0F.thumb.jpeg.0e14c89ed24138099b2aeff8c190bd63.jpeg

59 minutes ago, lizshadehdg said:

So now he is counting on congress? Could anyone explain how congress can influence the result of the case? Maybe not right?

I am not spreading fear and doubt because I simply don't know enough in this area. But I have this question: if SEC felt they were going to lose, they have many options such as to settle and to withdraw( they haven't!). Why wait for so long to lose? 
4BF2298D-D0E0-4468-835C-49A06F694D0F.thumb.jpeg.0e14c89ed24138099b2aeff8c190bd63.jpeg

Good point...still say theres somethin bigger or different than we are lead to believe going on with this whole thing, Ripple etc. Been a long time for such little movement, bits and pieces of noise imo.

Because SEC have tied themselves into a knot and need to be extricated.  A central theme of John Deaton's campaign and action on behalf of XRP is a plea that all the XRP Army members should flood their Congress reps with information about the SEC case/ corruption and how the US is in danger of losing out.  SEC in turn feel the pressure from Congress.  Gensler has some friends in Congress, but they are now looking more and more isolated and SEC are feeling the heat.

When Gensler appears in public he will not take any questions.  He will not visit media studios to answer questions of corruption in SEC and he is losing the publicity war against Ripple.  He is also losing the case in Court. 

Re the Case - this will be settled between the end of "discovery" and before the Judge has a chance to rule on Fair Notice.  This puts settlement between End of Jan and April (latest).

• 1 month later...
On 24.12.2021 at 01:54, lizshadehdg said:

Значит, теперь он рассчитывает на Конгресс? Кто-нибудь может объяснить, как конгресс может повлиять на исход дела? Может не так?

Я не сею страх и сомнения, потому что я просто недостаточно знаю в этой области. Но у меня есть такой вопрос: если SEC чувствует, что они проиграют, у них есть много вариантов, таких как урегулирование и отзыв (они не сделали!). Зачем ждать так долго, чтобы проиграть? 

I think it's just a planned game