Help building token idea.

Hello, I am the Creator of Zinfinite, The social media for jobs. I am currently looking for developers to help build the ideas I have. If anyone can help either point me in the right direction or assist. I would be much appreciated.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, GraphicDemon said:

Hello, I am the Creator of Zinfinite, The social media for jobs. I am currently looking for developers to help build the ideas I have. If anyone can help either point me in the right direction or assist. I would be much appreciated.

Do you have a white paper, website, twitter account, discord group, etc.? That could be a start for getting traction of moving your idea to a solution with developers. A lot of token creators start with the above during the idea planning process.  Many of them have a few developers queued up upfront, while others continue to hire developers through the channels above as their idea progresses into a real product/solution.