XRP Ledger Airdrops

RockmanMCR

My Airdrop would be based on the amount of XRP owned and that are sitting in the Binance account. I have a XUMM account and a GateHub account. What do you suggest? I apologize for being on such a steep learning curve. I tried to withdraw my XRP from Binance.us. It stated that I need a B2P address which I don't have that I am aware of. I have established a lot of Trustlines and they all sit at address. I need a occasional mentor to help me through these processes until I can process fully on my own. I'm willing to pay a modest retainer for your help.

Most airdrop amounts depend on the number of XRP held on the address that has issued the trustlines. You should most likely withdraw your XRP from Binance to your XUMM address. You can check the trustline address here https://bithomp.com/explorer/ it is the one starting with r (eg. r4v8bP3AjGANjzR9V2uQ6U1GenZcEtCvva)

if you have any backup phrases/passwords/12or24 word mnemonic words/secret keys starting with s.... (eg. sh2oSNhJqq4Um1zviHfDEhpRqHFaC) DON'T EVER WRITE THEM ANYWHERE ONLINE

However, I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING TO ATTEND ANY AIRDROPS if you are even a little unsure of what you are doing, which it seems like you are. NO AIRDROP IS WORTH risking your holdings of XRP. 

I don't know what is B2P address refers to, but you should have proper backups of the XUMM wallet etc. before you do any transfers between addresses. I believe XUMM also has test network support, maybe you used this? I'm not sure.

You are not able to issue any trustlines if you haven't got any XRP in XUMM. So it shouldn't have been possible if you haven't sent any XRP yet to XUMM. 

Edited by Skippy

18 minutes ago, RockmanMCR said:

My Airdrop would be based on the amount of XRP owned and that are sitting in the Binance account. I have a XUMM account and a GateHub account. What do you suggest? I apologize for being on such a steep learning curve. I tried to withdraw my XRP from Binance.us. It stated that I need a B2P address which I don't have that I am aware of. I have established a lot of Trustlines and they all sit at address. I need a occasional mentor to help me through these processes until I can process fully on my own. I'm willing to pay a modest retainer for your help.

Just a few points to help clarify your situation for anyone helping you out...

1. There is no such thing as a "XUMM account"
XUMM is a "wallet" app, which serves as an interface to your accounts on the XRP Ledger (XRPL).

2. GateHub offers TWO types of accounts, either a "hosted wallet" (ie custodial) and non-custodial.
See link: https://gatehub.net/blog/custodial-vs-non-custodial-wallets/ 

3. I have an account at Binance-us, and my XRP is long gone from there, so when I goto the withdrawal option, it's just grayed out - maybe show us a screen cap of what you are seeing ? 

On 11/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, Skippy said:

Most airdrop amounts depend on the number of XRP held on the address that has issued the trustlines. You should most likely withdraw your XRP from Binance to your XUMM address. You can check the trustline address here https://bithomp.com/explorer/ it is the one starting with r (eg. r4v8bP3AjGANjzR9V2uQ6U1GenZcEtCvva)

if you have any backup phrases/passwords/12or24 word mnemonic words/secret keys starting with s.... (eg. sh2oSNhJqq4Um1zviHfDEhpRqHFaC) DON'T EVER WRITE THEM ANYWHERE ONLINE

However, I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING TO ATTEND ANY AIRDROPS if you are even a little unsure of what you are doing, which it seems like you are. NO AIRDROP IS WORTH risking your holdings of XRP. 

I don't know what is B2P address refers to, but you should have proper backups of the XUMM wallet etc. before you do any transfers between addresses. I believe XUMM also has test network support, maybe you used this? I'm not sure.

You are not able to issue any trustlines if you haven't got any XRP in XUMM. So it shouldn't have been possible if you haven't sent any XRP yet to XUMM. 

Thank you Skippy! I have a 8 line 6 number sequence for my secret keys. I did put the necessary XRP into XUMM for tradeline set up. When you say proper backup, do you mean as in a screen shot. When I try to make the withdrawal through Binance.us. i.e. Coin: XRP     Network: BEP2          Recipient Address: **********************

It states that this address is not a valid BEP2 address. That's where I am getting stuck!

3 minutes ago, RockmanMCR said:

Thank you Skippy! I have a 8 line 6 number sequence for my secret keys. I did put the necessary XRP into XUMM for tradeline set up. When you say proper backup, do you mean as in a screen shot. When I try to make the withdrawal through Binance.us. i.e. Coin: XRP     Network: BEP2          Recipient Address: **********************

It states that this address is not a valid BEP2 address. That's where I am getting stuck!

Not an expert but I believe you have the wrong network selected.  In the Binance application try changing from Bep2 to XRPL ( or something like that…. I can’t recall what Binance call it).

BTW.    DO NOT EVER TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR SECRET KEY OR MNEMONICS 

Thats putting it online in an unsafe format.  Only write it down manually and carefully and then test it. 

37 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

Not an expert but I believe you have the wrong network selected.  In the Binance application try changing from Bep2 to XRPL ( or something like that…. I can’t recall what Binance call it).

BTW.    DO NOT EVER TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR SECRET KEY OR MNEMONICS 

Thats putting it online in an unsafe format.  Only write it down manually and carefully and then test it. 

That's the issue I am having. It is only showing BEP2 Network available. XRP is grayed out and it shows (XRP - Not available). I can't figure out how to withdraw. 

41 minutes ago, RockmanMCR said:

That's the issue I am having. It is only showing BEP2 Network available. XRP is grayed out and it shows (XRP - Not available). I can't figure out how to withdraw. 

Ok.  They call the network “Ripple” which is inaccurate but fine.  

In my experience and or reading,  the network unavailable can be one of three things.  

- A bug in the app or webpage.  So loggoff Binance and shut down page or app and try again.   Maybe clear cookies and or reboot device.  

- Binance being down for that network.  Just checked and it looks up to me.  

- Binance not allowing you to use it for a number of possible reasons.  Because you haven’t enough fee paying coin available.  Because you’ve exceeded some withdrawal limit.  Because you haven’t completed some validation they require.  

If they have chat available (I can’t recall if they do that) then chat to them and ask.  If not then check as much as you can then log a ticket.  

Good luck.   

Thank you so much Billy. I will work through all of the suggestions you presented. I do have enough BNB. I have full validation. I haven't exceeded any withdrawal limits. XRP withdrawals not available is somewhat of a clue as to what problem is. There is a small deposit 2 day hold remaining, but that shouldn't influence the transaction.