Future of XRP

I've been perusing this forum as well as r/ripple on reddit and just wanted to gather some opinions... I know i've seen positive and negative things, I recently brought a bunch of xrps, and I am fairly confident in the price going up within the next several years, depending on developments and news obviously. Im not quite sure why the price seems to be going lower and stuck around .03 and lower. I understand that Ripple Labs want a stable coin to build banker and investor confidence, however, I'm also concerned that the price could be artificially kept low? Not looking for financial advice, just your .03 cents on Ripples 1-3 year growth (or lack of)... Thanks :)

Edited by svx_420
correction
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XRP is a long term investment.  If you're chasing short term gains you're better off throwing money at the pile of stinky alts that lack the business use case, leadership, vision, and tech that Ripple

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." – Warren Buffett Ok, this is not the stock market, but the principle still applies.

Welcome to the forum  Ripple has mentioned they don't engage in short term buying or selling to manipulate the price. They want XRP to go up as much as you do, probably more.

Thanks! thought I'de join up as I look through these threads daily...yeah I can understand normal market fluctuations, hopefully Ripple can inspire more investors by reflecting it in the price..  I guess I should shut everything off and check back at the end of the year as stated by others haha. I kind of messed up with ETH as well. Had a good amound when it was around $13-15, but due to the split ETC /hack, and daily checking, I had pulled out and missed out on the major run they experienced several weeks ago.... patience is key i guess :D

xrp was around .6 of a cent for around 2 1/2 years.  I held the entire time, well, I sold and rebought at times.

It's a 3 cents. what debacle are you talking about?

only a month ago did xrp awaken.  do we think it's going up only? lol

Edited by Kaze
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus. [emoji14] 
Seriously though, I have no idea about the daily machinations of XRP..

Hah. Fair enough. If u can't tell already I'm new to the coin. Just wasn't expecting it to dip like it did today. I saw a lot of other coins hit delist status and was concerned that this coin was headed in that direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just now, mortimer.james said:

Hah. Fair enough. If u can't tell already I'm new to the coin. Just wasn't expecting it to dip like it did today. I saw a lot of other coins hit delist status and was concerned that this coin was headed in that direction.

If you think the third biggest cryptocurrency by market cap is vulnerable to delisting, then you need to do a bit more research. :)

Holding long term is the key... make sure you put your ripple into cold storage that is endorsed by ripple labs for your protection and peace of mind... oh wait, there is no such thing! 

The more you invest the more you risk sadly. I would buy more but honestly I don't feel ripple labs care about the small end users like us, just big industry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.