Tiffany Hayden: The most outside the box thinker of the modern age?

FOOD

A wolf in sheep's clothing; or a sheep that can slay a wolf?  

Personally, through the realm of social media I have seen a side of Tiffany Hayden that caused me to believe she is an extremely high IQ personality that may indeed be playing a game of supersonic chess... 

"God's work"... would be what I would describe some of the subject matter she has covered in the recent past on Twitter... genius really... yet, so controversial... fascinating!!!!

image.png.d8ce7fb947fb124e690d41d7f9a85cbc.png

Edited by FOOD

1 hour ago, FOOD said:

A wolf in sheep's clothing; or a sheep that can slay a wolf?  

Personally, through the realm of social media I have seen a side of Tiffany Hayden that caused me to believe she is an extremely high IQ personality that may indeed be playing a game of supersonic chess... 

"God's work"... would be what I would describe some of the subject matter she has covered in the recent past on Twitter... genius really... yet, so controversial... fascinating!!!!

image.png.d8ce7fb947fb124e690d41d7f9a85cbc.png

What are they selling at the corner store these days? This post is even FOODier than normal.

I've spoken and text with Tiffany. She has always been kind to me, and the conversations on point.

She does have people get inappropriate towards her, especially when the BTC community started attacking the XRP community. I think that's when she became more defensive and sharp with her rebuttals.

Not sure what the reasoning was for her departure from the the XRP community and this forum, but I dont think she went too far, maybe just less vocal.

At any rate, she was a mainstay in the early years, she was good at asking questions, and overall I think the XRP community benefited from her participation. 

She claims she has a meeting with SEC today regarding ripple lawsuit (not her first) - specifically claiming someone from the XRPL-Foundation told her they`ve received funds from ripple

IMO she may is a smart person but she definitly has a axe to grind with the XRP community and ripple

I mean, why even talk publicly about the SEC meeting other than to try and create uncertainty in the community? she seems to be an attention seeker but no one is much interested in her tweets it seems

Did she work for ripple in the past? NO

Then what could she have that was that great, would seem desperate for the SEC to hold talks with an associate? at best. Oh wait

She seems like she's attention grabbing. Am I not giving enough credit here, but this doesn't seem dangerous.