2. Kraken: 119M SGB
  3. Bithumb: 119M SGB
  4. Crypto.com: 35M SGB
  5. Bitrue: 32M SGB
  6. Coinbase: 30M SGB
  7. Uphold: 4M SGB
  8. Nexo: 1M SGB

Total: ~1.1B SGB

Let's not forget that exchanges have these options when it comes to SGB distribution. Flare did communicate this last month:

*Exchanges have many XRP wallets and other addresses beyond those (i.e. cold storage wallets) so these are not total amounts. 
Sources: Xrpscan, Bithomp and xrpintel.com

exchanges-claimed-sgb.png

Edited by Stedas

So the thing I would like to know is for those exchanges (like Binance.US) that will not be distributing Songbird…

They ‘have’ them….    are they doing anything with them?   Selling them?  Delegating them for rewards?

Or are they just left untouched in an account that they have the private keys to?…

5 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

So the thing I would like to know is for those exchanges (like Binance.US) that will not be distributing Songbird…

They ‘have’ them….    are they doing anything with them?   Selling them?  Delegating them for rewards?

Or are they just left untouched in an account that they have the private keys to?…

I’m sure the likes of Binance with $150m worth wont be delegating it for a few months before making it available to their users. No, definitely not. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballseven said:

I’m sure the likes of Binance with $150m worth wont be delegating it for a few months before making it available to their users. No, definitely not. 

But really,  what are they doing with it (if anything)?

If they delegate then the transactions are traceable.  If they borrow against it don’t they need to move it?  It seems to me the reputation risk is too high for them to try anything really shonky.

I suspect they just won’t touch it and it sits there just in case they are somehow (public opinion?) forced to distribute it.

1 hour ago, BillyOckham said:

If they delegate then the transactions are traceable.  If they borrow against it don’t they need to move it?  It seems to me the reputation risk is too high for them to try anything really shonky.

I suspect they just won’t touch it and it sits there just in case they are somehow (public opinion?) forced to distribute it.

Yes I would guess eventually they might end up listing the token and distribute it then. Or they will just delegate it and not care about reputation.

1 hour ago, BillyOckham said:

They will just wait a year and people will forget. Then they dump it. 

edit: Why wouldn't they just hold it? Increase company value. 

Edited by Skippy