I just stumble across a funny Chinese song with lyrics about going to the moon.

I just stumble across a funny Chinese song with lyrics about going to the moon and dreaming.

This song is originally an Indonesian song called "Sa Mau Koi - Tojana" by Lean Slim & Whllyano, the Chinese version has totally different lyrics.

We XRP holders like go to the moon and dream about XRP exploding, the lyrics in the song fits into many XRP holders world.

I hope this music video that cost me about 2 hours to make will cheer you guys/girls up after so many dissapointed corruption from the SEC.

My Chinese reading skills have improved a lot, but I still can't do it without translators. If any native speakers see errors, you can help to correct me.

Have fun with the video.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I like more Japanese music rather than Chinese. It sounds more melodic and maybe familiar because I am a big fan of anime. I often listen to Openings and Soundtracks for my favorite anime. The main problem is that usually, I can't find them on subscription services like Spotify. But I don't always have access to the Internet to listen to them on YouTube. This is why I found an app on the mobile phone which permits downloading mp3 at high quality, so I can listen to the music I like directly from my mobile phone.

Edited by marcotuck