Desperately Chasing Millions in Crypto Gaming's Next Big Thing

On 10/23/2021 at 9:54 AM, WarChest said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the Gala Project?

Gala 700% up since my last post. Bought a little at the time, Gaming coins, are they one of the next booms?

I saw Gala about a 14 months ago, then forgot about it until Crypto Eri refreshed my memory in Sept.

Edited by WarChest

On 11/25/2021 at 3:17 AM, WarChest said:

I saw Gala about a 14 months ago, then forgot about it until Crypto Eri refreshed my memory in Sept

I too had acquired some GALA a ways back, IIRC it was hyped by one of the lawyer youTubers guys ?
( can't remember if it was JH or not... )
I thought there was some connection to XRP, but now my reasoning alludes me lol 

A few times this year I was tempted to liquidate it, but I usually get stupidly stubborn in such situations - sure glad I did !!

The important point to remember - imho - with these long-shot speculative gaming tokens, is to ignore the volatility of the market until the games are, at the very least, in beta testing; so we can make a better determination if the game will both be fun AND increase demand on its related token...

Lesson, affirmed :) 

Edited by JASCoder
spelling

Alex Becker got a look at Big Time, is now accumulating more BT… 

Edit for update: 
After reading this apparent shilling article, and particularly the comments of the very skeptical readers, I’m gonna take a more wait and see.

Edited by JASCoder

Regarding The Sandbox (SAND token)

After watching the first hands-on video (by the goofy mustache guy), and reading the 50-50 reactions of his fanboys, I’m dumping most of my stack and putting it into some better candidates. 

Note: Long ago I was a Beta tester of the early Sims Online sad failure. I was still there as the initial exuberance waned, and it died. That’s what I was thinking while watching his tour of Sand. I also played “There” (a competitor to Second Life), and saw it too experience the slow death. 

If and when a Big Hit comes along in this “Metaverse” gaming, it will need to be something that deeply engages the players, like WoW or Eve Online achieved. 

Bought COPI through their iDO last week for $0.00365. It listed last night, just on pancakeswap, now it’s sitting at $0.039, so x10 overnight.

Similairly with NGL a couple of weeks back when it listed which is now x33 (after a pullback). It’s currently in beta testing which I’m involved in.

Lots of new metaverse options coming  out which offer big opportunity to make $. We definately haven’t seen that ‘big hit’ @JASCoderspeaks about. When we do it’ll be glorious to be involved in

Edited by Busa_

Regarding SynCity I'd posted about earlier, its debut of NFT sales was a massive hit, currently ranking #1 on Binance's NFT rankings: (see pic below) 

Based on the Discord and sales activities, they are on track to make a big splash on the scene if they get their game online soon... 

From page just now: 
https://www.binance.com/en/nft/ranking?tab=collection&&period=7 

1978167626_ScreenShot2021-12-10at2_40_55PM.thumb.png.b940a7e471298bce9bfc6941647d5034.png

This will be monstrous: 

“Co-Founder of Tech Giant Twitch To Launch
Solana-Based Gaming NFT Marketplace”

“Eventually, we see ourselves creating infrastructure for emergent use cases of NFTs as well, such as the lending/scholarship model in some play-to-earn games.”

https://dailyhodl.com/2021/12/15/co-founder-of-tech-giant-twitch-to-launch-solana-based-gaming-nft-marketplace/

58 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

This will be monstrous: 

“Co-Founder of Tech Giant Twitch To Launch
Solana-Based Gaming NFT Marketplace”

https://dailyhodl.com/2021/12/15/co-founder-of-tech-giant-twitch-to-launch-solana-based-gaming-nft-marketplace/

That's definitely worth watching.

Has anyone seen Equilibrium Games? They were promoting themselves hard on social media and have some screen shots that look intriguing, but hardly unique. Haven't found a lot of info on them though and their website is not particularly polished. So far I'm not inclined to do anything with it, but wanted to see if others spotted promise that I may have missed.