Desperately Chasing Millions in Crypto Gaming's Next Big Thing

9 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

Hmmm,   Looking at the team there is only one game dev.  One graphic designer.  A couple of other devs for the blockchain side….  a bunch of team management folks and marketers.

Since Assad is one game dev competing in a gaming universe with tens of thousands of other gaming devs….   I am not confident that anything will be produced or that it will succeed.

Ok,  just hope it pumps on listing.  :JC_doubleup:

Its of course uncertain, how this will play out.

Like I sad, its quite a risk, so far so good. I hold mostly dexi, dxg is still somehow to early to tell, but I hold it just in case it blows up.

Hope, we will do well, but to pick one gem amongst so many projects is quite a lottery.

Has anyone actually played one of these play to earn games? I was just reading the litepaper for some game that's not even close to being out yet. It's a racing game and the example they used of a typical tournament was 10,000 racers with an entrance fee of $10 (goes to the winners) + 2 game tokens (goes to the developers). The lowest place you can finish in and win something is 100th for a prize of $100. That means you've got 1/1,000 odds to 10x your investment. First prize is $25,000. That's 1/10,000 odds to to 2,500x your investment.

These are horrible odds. No poker player would play this game. The only ones who will be able to make money are the whales who get in on the original NFT minting and get the best racers.

If the typical player doesn't have a chance to actually make money playing the game, it's not a play to earn game. It's just pay to play in sheep's clothing.

Edited by brianwalden

25 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

I've seen innumerable glassy eyes tourist in Vegas plunk down money on "Spin The Wheel" 

They're just buying some thrills of hope, and memories to take home

Yeah, but I want to actually play to earn, not pay to be entertained by the hope of getting lucky and striking it big.

BLOK is doing nicely for me at the moment, as always, wish I got a bigger bag earlier...

So, that Alex Becker bloke off Twitter / Youtube. he's convinced that IGO (initial game offerings) is what everyone should get into now, as it'll blow up next year. I'm inclined to believe him tbh as well.

So, does anyone know of any IGO sites? Seedify I saw him mention, but you need at least 1000  $SEED tokens (at current price of $8.61 each, thus $8600 tied up) for their ecosystem before you can then invest in any of the IGO's they are hosting. 

Edited by xrp-pat

1 minute ago, xrp-pat said:

BLOK is doing nicely for me at the moment, as always, wish I got a bigger bag earlier...

So, that Alex Becker bloke off Twitter / Youtube. he's convinced that IGO (initial game offerings) is what everyone should get into now, as it'll blow up next year. I'm inclined to believe him tbh as well.

So, does anyone know of any IGO sites? Seedify I saw him mention, but you need at least $2500 of seed tokens for their ecosystem before you can then invest in any of the IGO's they are hosting. But if that's the cost of doing business, then so be it!

Curious to know about these IGOs too. Meta/Gaming tokens look potentially like they are about to go on a run like DeFi tokens did last summer. 

BLOK is the only one I'm in so far too. Made a wrong turn into the ethereum buzzsaw and missed some nice gains before just getting on Kucoin. But I like the way BLOK is set up for announcements especially. Nevermind the Tier 1 exchange listings, they've already landed a virtual billboard campaing with coinmarketcap. Everytime they land another one of those, especially in their infancy, is going to drive hella engagement. 

1 hour ago, xrp-pat said:

So, does anyone know of any IGO sites? Seedify I saw him mention, but you need at least 1000  $SEED tokens (at current price of $8.61 each, thus $8600 tied up) for their ecosystem before you can then invest in any of the IGO's they are hosting. 

Thank you for the info about blok, I bought it few days ago (swapped some gains from other projects).

And it went x2. Very intresting project, maybe some big players will adopt it.