Desperately Chasing Millions in Crypto Gaming's Next Big Thing

1 hour ago, BillyOckham said:

Do they have to be wrapped BNB?  I looked at latest trades and they all were wbnb.

I just swapped bnb for binance chain bnb and bought it for around 8% slippage.

Meanwhile I managed to send them to dexi wallet.

I think this dxg autostakes, cause they keep increasing?

Dexi made quite a run and retraced a bit.

I think i swap some other alts for it, just a small amount, Iam 7x up till now.

41 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

What / how are you using to swap? Via what method? 

Pancakeswap from trust wallet.

Transfer bnb to tw, swap to binance chain, the go to pancake, set slippage to 8%, search for the coin address (on the dexioprotocol page) and copy paste it into add token

Then swap it, you must activate the token in your wallet (same copy paste method as in pancake).

32 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

Thanks, ive bought some using your method @Mountainman

Where do you go to keep an eye on the price? 

Glad I could help.

I think there are some pages you can see it, but dexio applied to list it on cmc and coingecko, so it should be there soon.

At the moment I keep an eye only on dexi, waiting for cmc to list dxg:)

Its so early and volatile, will take time for some organic growth.

Good luck with your pick.

6 hours ago, Mountainman said:

I think this dxg autostakes, cause they keep increasing?

( i see Billy got his question answered, thanks )

I don't think the liquidity pool gets auto-staked, as I have been manually adding my new DXG (pairing with wBNB) into the liquidity pool. This is fairly simply in the pancakeswap UI - LMK if you need some help. 

If you view the trade history (below the live chart) in the DexTools link I posted, you can see a patterned of large SELL trades being scored. 

My next question to pursue - unless anyone already knows and can share? :
what is the origin of the tokens being sold (outside of the dex trades obviously) ?

5 hours ago, Mountainman said:

Transfer bnb to tw, swap to binance chain, the go to pancake, set slippage to 8%

FWIW - I have been using MetaMask with success. 

Also, I have gotten some small buys to go thru with slippage at 6%, and one time at 5.25% - I would expect that the more you look to convert in one submission, the higher the slippage will be realized. 

3 hours ago, xrp-pat said:

Thanks, ive bought some using your method @Mountainman

Where do you go to keep an eye on the price? 

I meant to post this link yesterday, maybe I did and you missed it ? 
Here is the DEX TOOLS chart (note its prices are in USD)

https://www.dextools.io/app/bsc/pair-explorer/0x0e9a18f9c07c6ab7fa1e97e75ac84fe6d00b4a0d

2 hours ago, JASCoder said:

( i see Billy got his question answered, thanks )

I don't think the liquidity pool gets auto-staked, as I have been manually adding my new DXG (pairing with wBNB) into the liquidity pool. This is fairly simply in the pancakeswap UI - LMK if you need some help. 

If you view the trade history (below the live chart) in the DexTools link I posted, you can see a patterned of large SELL trades being scored. 

what is the origin of the tokens being sold (outside of the dex trades obviously) ?

Adding liquidity, I'm using trust wallet, so browse to pancake swap, find the liquidity pool ane it's asking me to provide two tokens? One being dxg obviously, but what should the other be? 

What's the risk with this? Completely new to this side of things. 

4 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

Adding liquidity, I'm using trust wallet, so browse to pancake swap, find the liquidity pool ane it's asking me to provide two tokens? One being dxg obviously, but what should the other be? 

What's the risk with this? Completely new to this side of things. 

I am staking DXG-WBNB into the LP

We are taking on the risk of impermanent loss mainly. 
As for the risks of your BSC account access, pancakeswap being hacked, etc. TOTALLY UNKNOWN.

Gamble with no more value than you can afford to lose.

To answer my own question:

After re-reading their website, it looks like the one admitted source of new DXG is coming from the holders of DEXI whom have staked their acquired tokens on the new DEXI wallet app.

Here are three salient points from their website at: https://dexioprotocol.com/dexigas/ 

Rewards
DEXIGAS will be rewarded to people who stake their DEXI in the DEXI Wallet.

Auto convertion
DEXIGAS will auto-convert to DEXI on our network for network transactions.

Mintable
DEXIGAS is mint-able so we can control the supply of it through staking, minting, and burning.

Ok now that I have bought them due to fomo (spending my future BnB fees bag),   I will begin to do my due diligence.   :)  (in true crypto style)

It looks like they are the gas in a gaming and NFT ecosystem.  But not being a gamer, and sometimes being a bit thick….    do the games exist yet?

And if they don’t, what makes us think they will be popular enough to support a in game currency?

Do they have any NFT action going on as yet?  What makes them likely to get a share of that action?

Otherwise they are just a typical low volume token waiting for a speculative bump when listed…. which is fine too….  no one promised me a rose garden.   :JC_doubleup:

2 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

do the games exist yet?

No, three are in development. On their website, they have progress bars over a blurb and pic of each one.

what makes us think they will be popular enough to support a in game currency?

Because we are FOMO fools drunk on sweet hopium :) 

no one promised me a rose garden

What'd you expect... A RUBBER BISCUIT ?!! 

No, three are in development. On their website, they have progress bars over a blurb and pic of each one.

Hmmm,   Looking at the team there is only one game dev.  One graphic designer.  A couple of other devs for the blockchain side….  a bunch of team management folks and marketers.

Since Assad is one game dev competing in a gaming universe with tens of thousands of other gaming devs….   I am not confident that anything will be produced or that it will succeed.

Ok,  just hope it pumps on listing.  :JC_doubleup: