Desperately Chasing Millions in Crypto Gaming's Next Big Thing

15 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

I’ve been trying (and failing) to add the custom token qbit to MetaMask iOS app so I can swap the ETH dust for qbit.  

I’ve somehow got the wrong contract address for the token.  The error appears below.  (Can’t pick my spot for the image in a post…  always appears at end)

I'm using MM, with no issues. I did take great care in confirming the right contract to add to MM 

Here's the BscScan page of the needed info to add to MM: 
https://bscscan.com/token/0xA38898a4Ae982Cb0131104a6746f77fA0dA57aAA

Obviously, set your MM to network: Binance Smart Chain first

Contract:

0xA38898a4Ae982Cb0131104a6746f77fA0dA57aAA

Decimals: 2 

LMK if you need further help 

"The Sandbox" : One to watch 

In Alec Becker's video yesterday, he presented a short survey of some of the projects "most likely to have a shot at success," as opposed to longer shots which he says he'll only mention in his twitter feed.

I'm checking out a few of his list that seemed interesting, starting with The Sandbox.
https://www.sandbox.game/en/ ) 

The token started trading JAN2021, at $0.05, hit an ATH of $1.19 late August, currently has a MC rank of 131 at $518m, and is traded on 16 exchanges from Binance to Bitstamp. Sadly it's on the ETH network (ugh, fees).

It looks like this is a platform for building games, as well as playing them, and prolly even support the possibility of moving assets between games? (I'm just guessing at this point). Looks like it's close to some games being released. 

Given the fact that numerous titles will be running on this platform, it seems likely to increase the chance of one or more hits to standout from the crowd, and help grow the demand for the token ? 

Since I do have some ETH parked in my network account, I'll prolly swap a bit at some dips, and just hold and keep an eye out. The sub reddit has 3.1k members, started 30APR2021. 

EDIT: OMFG - I just check in my MM cost to buy some - spending $35 to acquire some SAND would be $72 in fees ( facepalm ) -- I'll stick to trading on an exchange for now, these ETH fees are sick, how can this network continue to be so popular SMDH. (rant over) 

Edited by JASCoder

Any thoughts on how the new Steam rules might affect the development and viability of crypto-gaming or exactly what's behind it?

Maybe they don't want to take on possible risk, present or future, from promoting unlicensed/underage 'gambling' or 'selling' something without adequate consumer protections, or tax implications? That whole loot-box controversy again.

Once again a direct result of the shocking 'clarity' on crypto assets from yours truly at the SEC.

1 minute ago, Zerponaut said:

Any thoughts on how the new Steam rules might affect the development and viability of crypto-gaming or exactly what's behind it?

My initial guess was they just didn't want to get caught up with the additional headaches with scams and customer complaints etc.

But notice that EPIC Games (the Fortnight people?) which competes with Steam as an app management platform says they will be supporting the NFT games.

Interesting times ahead :)

15 hours ago, Mountainman said:

Dexioprotocol is mooning right now, purchased some dxg (dexio gas) just in case, its new on pancakeswap).

I check this out, and looks like a serious team behind it - Dutch IIRC. 

Tried to swap-trade for some (wBNB) and even with slippage 3% was not getting "enough output" (0.05 wBNB even).

I'll add it to the watch list :)

6 hours ago, JASCoder said:

I check this out, and looks like a serious team behind it - Dutch IIRC. 

Tried to swap-trade for some (wBNB) and even with slippage 3% was not getting "enough output" (0.05 wBNB even).

I'll add it to the watch list :)

I had no problem swaping binance chain bnb for dxg, of course slippage was higher i think, around 8.

Only problem i have, i dont see dxg in my main account, i have to look to bnb tokens.

And I dont know how to migrate them to dexi wallet, maybe they are not supported yet because so fresh:)

13 minutes ago, WarChest said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the Gala Project?

Intresting, but Iam already to diversifed, and out of fiat:)

What I dont like is, that is already on binance, am I right?

I am aiming for coins, which are not listed yet on major cex, more room for growth, but risky of course.

But with my very limited resources, i have to take some risks.

14 hours ago, Mountainman said:

I had no problem swaping binance chain bnb for dxg, of course slippage was higher i think, around 8.

Only problem i have, i dont see dxg in my main account, i have to look to bnb tokens.

And I dont know how to migrate them to dexi wallet, maybe they are not supported yet because so fresh:)

I tried again, bumping the slippage threshold to 7.5% - and used a very small amount of wBNB - and it went thru :) 

Viewing the DexTools chart (see link) you can see the very low volume and volatility - we are VERY early here lol

FWIW, I'm using the MM wallet app, and simply added the token to my supported assets list (paste in the contract string).

https://www.dextools.io/app/bsc/pair-explorer/0x0e9a18f9c07c6ab7fa1e97e75ac84fe6d00b4a0d 

7 hours ago, JASCoder said:

Re DGX - (see chart) We are very early on this one, there's the first few days of this market: 

1846872646_ScreenShot2021-10-23at5_06_09PM.thumb.png.836dcddd6babee833e8567a6449784dc.png

I tried to buy roughly $50 by sending my trading fee BnB to MetaMask then asking to swap.

It kept telling me that there are no quotes available.    If I understood correctly it’s actually calling pancake swap to do it. So I doubt pancake is down…

Is that normal/common?