Any recommendation on wallet to store SGB/FLR for future airdrop?

I will be receiving both SGB and FLR from my exchange. But they won’t support any future airdrop on Songbird network. 

Could anyone kindly suggest some self custody wallet providers where I could put my SGB for the airdrop snapshot without worrying about if the provider will support the airdrop or not? 

Thank you in advance:)

I like the Bifrost wallet. It is streamlined and efficiently designed. Kudos. 

Unless I'm missing something, however, Bifrost will only handle one account at a time ... and if you have multiple, it's annoying to delete one account just so you can install another for a one off task of checking ur balance, wraping/delegating, etc. .

(If I am mistaken and Bifrost will handle multiple accounts,  please let me know what I'm missing!)

So ... if you have multiple accounts, perhaps Meta Mask plugin for your browser would be best. Very easy to swap between FLR/SGB accounts. 

1 hour ago, RobertHarpool said:

Unless I'm missing something, however, Bifrost will only handle one account at a time ... and if you have multiple, it's annoying to delete one account just so you can install another for a one off task of checking ur balance, wraping/delegating, etc. .

(If I am mistaken and Bifrost will handle multiple accounts,  please let me know what I'm missing!)

So ... if you have multiple accounts, perhaps Meta Mask plugin for your browser would be best. Very easy to swap between FLR/SGB accounts. 

I think I can recall them saying that is a coming feature but don’t know where I saw that.

Edited by BillyOckham

12 hours ago, RobertHarpool said:

You can use derivation paths to have in essence multiple accounts under one private key.

Look under, Settings, Advanced, Address Derivation.

11 minutes ago, sattop said:

You can use derivation paths to have in essence multiple accounts under one private key.

Look under, Settings, Advanced, Address Derivation.

That’s useful to know, thanks.

However,  I think the problem that @RobertHarpool is referring to is if he has multiple XRP accounts and he made a new Flare claim address for each.

They will all have differing private keys/seed/mnemonic (whatever the correct word is the Etherium-type address space).

I do believe Bifrost will accomodate at some point multiple accounts.

So I’ve probably got this wrong but as I currently have my SGB accessed through Bifrost, once Uphold release the SGB can I just send that to my Bifrost account and add it to my existing balance?

1 minute ago, B088IN said:

So I’ve probably got this wrong but as I currently have my SGB accessed through Bifrost, once Uphold release the SGB can I just send that to my Bifrost account and add it to my existing balance?

You should be able to no problem. Once the tokens are able to be withdrawn then yeah. I have bought on bitrue and withdrawn too bifrost several times.