XRP developer wanted to create smart contract for NFT Marketplace and for NFT game project.

Stage 1: Looking to create a smart contract for my XRPL NFT marketplace and integration of XUMM wallet.

Stage 2: creating smart contract for land based NFT game I am developing and integration into XRPL. 

Hard to find developers they all seem busy or work with foundation. Looking for freelancers who may also be interested in becoming part of the development team. 

The goal is to get the marketplace up and running since it is the easiest part of the project. The game will also need a marketplace so that can be tied in later. Once the marketplace is ready I will begin minting the NFTs for my land based game. 

Serious project so message me of you have the experience. I know we don't have Turing complete smart contracts but I believe I can get a marketplace working with a webapp that can handle minting/issuance and payment using XRPL. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days