Claiming Songbird, need help!

I have two FLR claims for two different XRP addresses. Now the both claims are for my single Coinomi wallet (18 word seed) for ETH addresses #1 and #2. 

Apparently Bifrost wallet does not support 18 word mnemonic, so I cannot import the wallet straight. 

I had a thought of using the Ian Coleman tool to export the private keys but I don't even know what to do with them since I don't have any tool that would support adding SGB private keys thus I cannot even interact with the network. Besides that, the Ian Coleman tool doesn't support SGB (though I guess you could still export the keys using the "ETH" coin option?)

Anyways, I need help getting my SGB to Bifrost. 

13 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I have two FLR claims for two different XRP addresses. Now the both claims are for my single Coinomi wallet (18 word seed) for ETH addresses #1 and #2. 

Apparently Bifrost wallet does not support 18 word mnemonic, so I cannot import the wallet straight. 

I had a thought of using the Ian Coleman tool to export the private keys but I don't even know what to do with them since I don't have any tool that would support adding SGB private keys thus I cannot even interact with the network. Besides that, the Ian Coleman tool doesn't support SGB (though I guess you could still export the keys using the "ETH" coin option?)

Anyways, I need help getting my SGB to Bifrost. 

Use the Ian Coleman tool with your 18 word mnemonic to generate the ETH keysets. Then add the private keys to a Metamask setup to access your SGB. If you'd prefer to use Bifrost, you can set up Bifrost and send the SGB to it after you access them with Metamask.

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys! Worked it out!

One thing I was lucky with was the Ian Coleman derivation of the addresses. The 1st address when choosing derivation path "Coinomi" with Ian Coleman was correct. However for some reason the second address wasn't in the list of addresses (the list was wrong except the first address). I had to change the derivation path's last parameter from 0 to 1 and this is how I was able to export the 2nd address.

I am still quite baffled how I managed to do this. Anyway, got my funds in Bifrost. 

Edited by Skippy