Jump to content

Claiming SGB rewards


PunishmentOfLuxury
 Share

Recommended Posts

Starting this general thread on the rewards claiming process.

I understand it's easy with Bifrost. Anyone experiencing problems there?

With Metamask running in a Chrome browser, I'm having difficulties. FTSO.AU say they are working on implementing a claim button, but give no ETA. When I connect my MM wallet with ftso.alexdupre.com I see the rewards due and the correct SGB address but when I click Submit I get "rewardsContract is not defined". Any trustworthy and successful routes available to claim with MM?

Edited by PunishmentOfLuxury
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

Starting this general thread on the rewards claiming process.

I understand it's easy with Bifrost. Anyone experiencing problems there?

With Metamask running in a Chrome browser, I'm having difficulties. FTSO.AU say they are working on implementing a claim button, but give no ETA. When I connect my MM wallet with ftso.alexdupre.com I see the rewards due and the correct SGB address but when I click Submit I get "rewardsContract is not defined". Any trustworthy and successful routes available to claim with MM?

I've claimed through Bifrost no problem.

People have been talking about problems with MM from the beginning. I also had some issues moving SGB off metamask. Something to do with the transactions not working, as you said. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I've claimed through Bifrost no problem.

People have been talking about problems with MM from the beginning. I also had some issues moving SGB off metamask. Something to do with the transactions not working, as you said. 

Can Bifrost import private keys yet? I have one wallet with mnemonic words which I know I can import, but for my other wallets I have private keys only. I don't want to combine all of the SGB in one wallet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RambeauTeasebox said:

I had no issues with Metamask and the FTSOAU Claim app Saturday morning. Everything was smooth and quick. I made several claims and each time received the SGB within a few seconds.

There's no claim button now, for some reason - confirmed by Neil at FTSO.AU that they're working on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

When I connect my MM wallet with ftso.alexdupre.com I see the rewards due and the correct SGB address but when I click Submit I get "rewardsContract is not defined". 

Alex Dupre mentioned a fix in the discord (https://discord.gg/uFd8gt33):

image.thumb.png.57272045cd427e924cf260864d4da08f.png

I can repost a clickable link here, but I would encourage to pick up the link from discord, as it is coming from Alex Dupre himself. I tried it out and it worked. Maybe the 'official' link works now also in the meantime..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, jn_r said:

Alex Dupre mentioned a fix in the discord (https://discord.gg/uFd8gt33):

image.thumb.png.57272045cd427e924cf260864d4da08f.png

I can repost a clickable link here, but I would encourage to pick up the link from discord, as it is coming from Alex Dupre himself. I tried it out and it worked. Maybe the 'official' link works now also in the meantime..

Thanks I was already in the Flare Discord but rarely checked it. I followed your link and clicked around and learned that rewards were doubled in week 1 because there was no distribution for week 0. So we should all expect half as much this week (except for me who tried to get experimental and could get zero).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.