Songbird

5 hours ago, Skippy said:

How can I know if this wallet can be trusted? 

Which wallet? You ultimately have to trust the maker. If you're asking about Bifrost, Towo Labs has been involved with the XRPL since forever. They make the XRPL apps for Ledger Live and they run XRP Toolkit. If you're asking about MetaMask, it's the most popular wallet for Ethereum-based networks.

Edited by brianwalden

5 hours ago, RobertHarpool said:

@Tango Exactly which day last week did you wrap and delegate your SGB? 

same here, delegated some WSGB on Monday Sept 27th, the same day I received the SGB.

So, I guess I missed the first epoch cycle, have to wait for the end of the 2nd epoch cycle for rewards, correct?

I was very disappointed that I didn't get the reward for the delegation, too.  I delegated last Saturday, maybe I missed the epoch cycle by few hours idk. 

I will wait till next Saturday and see. 

4 hours ago, FineSir said:

https://github.com/TowoLabs

They need to opensource Bifrost wallet then I'm good using it without any issues

Or maybe I couldn't find it and someone else can

I think most of the time these wallets are not open sourced because of copying/security reasons. They might have been audited by some 3rd party but in the end it relies on trust quite much I guess. 

43 minutes ago, RobertHarpool said:

@pucksterpete yes. 

You have to delegate before Thursday (14:40 UTC) for the rewards to start accumulating on Saturday (8:41 UTC) which will be claimable the following Saturday, one week later. So, a minimum 10 day process from start to finish. 

You then have 90 days to claim your new SGB rewards. If you don't, they are put back into the Reward Pool. 

Everyday, after 8:41 UTC you can check your rewards at FlareMetrics.io by selecting the "Check Reward"s tab and entering your Flare/Songbird address. Even though they are not ready for harvest, you can watch them grow until they are ripe for picking on Saturday.  

You will then have a few days to get your new SGB wrapped before Thursday. You do not need to re-wrap your older SGB. You do not need to delegate or re-delegate the old or new. It will use the same percentage allocation between FTSOs that you initially created..... unless, of course, you want to ditch that allocation and chose different FTSOs and/or percentages.  

I hope that all makes sense. 

Very cool thanks. Didn't know there was a way to check the rewards as they accumulate, only 13 SGB so far in this current epoch but great to see I delegated in time.

4 hours ago, pucksterpete said:

same here, delegated some WSGB on Monday Sept 27th, the same day I received the SGB.

So, I guess I missed the first epoch cycle, have to wait for the end of the 2nd epoch cycle for rewards, correct?

yes!!!...Will show up saturday morning 9th.

@Live4xrp They should have already started 'showing up' (u can check here). They will be ready to claim on the 9th. 

If you don't see anything starting to accumulate....and ur certain you wrapped and delegated ur SGB .... then you should next check the reward rate of the FTSO you delegated to. Lena Instruments FTSO, for example, currently has a reward rate of zero. 

11 minutes ago, RobertHarpool said:

@Live4xrp They should have already started 'showing up' (u can check here). They will be ready to claim on the 9th. 

If you don't see anything starting to accumulate....and ur certain you wrapped and delegated ur SGB .... then you should next check the reward rate of the FTSO you delegated to. Lena Instruments FTSO, for example, currently has a reward rate of zero. 

I know!... xtremely happy bird!...2nd epoch is a bit less rewarded as 1st epoch...Still a happy bird ;-))

4 hours ago, RobertHarpool said:

Where and how is the reward rate calculated ?