Help with claiming songbird tokens on Ledger nano

Coinbeast

On 9/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, henne111 said:

If the MetaMask wallet does not show you the Ethereum address, you have not applied for it either. Now you have to think about what kind of address you applied for. I also believe it was the Ledger address. But I had taken My Grypto Wallet. On XRPSCAN you can see the address where your Songbird tokens went. And you have to look for this address. And then connect to MetaMask.

yes, i see this address on xrpscan. the problem is that the account is not showing up in metamask. i've looked through 500+ accounts already... i can keep searching, but is it normal to have to look through so many accounts?

i had initially created the ETH address through MEW, so maybe that's why it's not showing up in Ledger Live?

Edited by princesultan

15 minutes ago, princesultan said:

I'm at the part of the Metamask process where it's asking me to select an account when I connect my Ledger. My Ethereum app is open in Ledger when I connect the account, but there are so many accounts to choose from (I'm scrolling through the pages and there are like 100+ accounts so far). I don't see the ETH account associated with SGB yet. Any clue? Do I just keep scrolling in metamask to find it?

Edit: I've also tried searching through the legacy account option. I've been scrolling through for minutes now...

I had to click on the link at the top of the box where it says if you don't see your account, try going to another something or other. I don't have it here to see, but just don't stay in the Ledger live accounts. Go to MEW/MyCrypto and click on that to generate some other accounts. That is where mine was located at. Try it as i am sure it is in that group. I just don't have it opened to give you exact phrase and where it is at, but it comes on right when you connect your ledger. let me know

Edit to say just saw your edit. I am surprised it was not there. That is where mine was and really don't understand as to why. Yes, i would just keep scrolling until i exhaused all accounts it shows.

Edited by Ggme

2 minutes ago, Ggme said:

I had to click on the link at the top of the box where it says if you don't see your account, try going to another something or other. I don't have it here to see, but just don't stay in the Ledger live accounts. Go to MEW/MyCrypto and click on that to generate some other accounts. That is where mine was located at. Try it as i am sure it is in that group. I just don't have it opened to give you exact phrase and where it is at, but it comes on right when you connect your ledger. let me know

yes, i tried that. same thing. i'm scrolling through accounts like crazy.

per my post above:

"i had initially created the ETH address through MEW, so maybe that's why it's not showing up in Ledger Live?"

i have an ETH address in Ledger, but it's not the one that shows up as my claimed flare/songbird address in xrp scan. the one in xrp scan was created through MEW.

2 minutes ago, princesultan said:

per my post above:

"i had initially created the ETH address through MEW, so maybe that's why it's not showing up in Ledger Live?"

i have an ETH address in Ledger, but it's not the one that shows up as my claimed flare/songbird address in xrp scan. the one in xrp scan was created through MEW.

Yes that could be why. There are so many things that we do not know right now. At least I don't. I created my messagekey through the XRP toolkit, so there you go. And yes, I have to go to the Legacy/My MEW or something like that to see it. Have no idea why, but apparently there are so many things being worked out here. At least we got it. Now what to do with it and how, is my biggest question. I thought I could transfer it to my ledger nano S account, under Songbird account I created. Even though I could create the account on the ledger nano S, I cannot add it to my accounts as no token shows up for Songbird. I have sent Ledger a message on this to find out how to add this, but have not heard back. I read you cannot see the tokens on the Ledger live app, but I can see the account name and it is available to create. I really have no idea other than to use bifrost wallet or D'Cent wallet, but then i have the issue of what address to use to send. I guess you have to use the ETH address, but again, I do not know anything. Anyone can chime in as i know many do understand this and have already taken possession through these wallets, but I would like to use my ledger if possible and will wait awhile to see and hear back from them. 

As for why your account is not showing up, I did not realize you would show so many accounts. I cannot understand that either. If you get it figured out, please post back as I would appreciate it, as many of my posts have not been mod proof read yet. I had to set up another account here but have been here for years trying to keep up.

On 9/29/2021 at 4:41 PM, VanGogh said:

I had that problem. What seemed to correct it is this:

Open your Bifrost Wallet

Click the arrow at the bottom to reveal the "Send" "Receive" "Connect" buttons.

Click the "Receive" button.

In the next menu click "Songbird".

In the next menu click "Share address", then click "Copy" to copy the address. 

Then, go to your Metamask wallet and paste that address directly in the send to address. (I do not currently have Metamask in front of me, so can't remember the precise menus within it. I don't know why, but copying the address directly from my Bifrost wallet seemed to make the difference, even though I had entered it correctly many times.)

Can you share with us what address you used to send the SGB token to? Not the actual number, but did you send an ETH address or did you have an actual address for SGB? My SGB is showing under my ETH account address, so sending it has me confused unless the process continues to where you have an option to send token SGB??? 

Also did you use XRP Toolkit to create the messagekey for the spark drop or another process? My best guess is all these processes of sending and what addresses we get and how we do it will depend on how we initially did the claiming process back last Dec. but again, just a guess.

22 hours ago, princesultan said:

per my post above:

Here the answer is easy. Since you answered your question yourself! Your address is in MEW.
Look for your ETH address in the XRP Toolkit.
Write down the address.
Connect with metamask.
Connect with Ledger S.
Now open your ETH app with Ledger S
Connect Metamask, your Ledger S
You have account 1
1 Link hardware wallet
2 ledgers
3 Click here
4 Legacy MEW / My Crypto
5 Save
     Find your ETH address. Mine was number 1. They wrote down their ETH address. Now they're checking the address. When they find their address, hack in.
6 Unlock
Now you should see your SGB in metamask!183059976_Screenshot(13).thumb.png.2dffa47762eb666352068d28c1095e0b.png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

Can someone help me with this question. I have my songbird in mete mask, now I am at this step.

Wrap & Delegate SGB Tokens on Songbird Network

Connect Wallet

1. On any page, click the Connect Wallet button found at the top right of the page (under the Login / Register Links).

Question is....what page are they referring to  here?

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, thewaker said:

Can someone help me with this question. I have my songbird in mete mask, now I am at this step.

Wrap & Delegate SGB Tokens on Songbird Network

Connect Wallet

1. On any page, click the Connect Wallet button found at the top right of the page (under the Login / Register Links).

Question is....what page are they referring to  here?

Thanks!

This is the handy site many of us here have used (including myself) - they support delegating to all the main oracles ... 

https://app.ftso.com.au/wrap 

On 10/4/2021 at 3:27 PM, Ggme said:

Edit to say just saw your edit. I am surprised it was not there. That is where mine was and really don't understand as to why. Yes, i would just keep scrolling until i exhaused all accounts it shows.

Yo, this helped me a ton, i really appreciate you posting this up. 

I’m having the same issue. 
I think I have found out where I went wrong and any help here would be greatly appreciated. 
I have metamask wallet set up on the songbird network. 
when the snap shot was taking I set up a MEW Mobile wallet and this was the Eth address that the tokens where sent to. So it is not on my nano S. 
my issue I have right now is that I can’t get the MeW wallet to import to metamask without it asking for a private key (that I don’t have as it was never giving to me when I opened the MeW wallet)

so my question is does anyone know what I am doing wrong here and if I could either sync MEW wallet address to my nano S eth app? And if not what am I doing wrong as to why it won’t import to metamask?

thanks so much in advance 

Were you able to claim Songbird tokens, yet? Having the same issue. Still can't claim my Songbird tokens.  XRPSCAN shows Snapshot balance, Spark claim balance and Songbird claim balance. I also, contacted Ledger Support, they had me send a video in how I was trying to claim Songbird using Metamask/Google and Connecting hardware wallet, the Ledger. Ledger Support responded I did everything perfectly to contact Songbird Community to ask where/if my tokens were sent. Which, I have done but have not received any response, yet.