SongBird Trading is live!

2B...

And you still think that exchanges working hard to list your coin? 🤣🤣🤣

Lets bet:

Will exchanges be on time to give you your SGBs so you could claim EXFI?

Will exchanges be on time to give you your FLR so you could claim FTSO?

Are we witnessing new paradigm where exchanges get coins via "airdrop" prior other airdrop, to get advantage of first huge APY?

From what I've been told the circulating supply is supposed to be 9.4b. The fact that there's only 2b staked means 7.4b SGB didn't get staked this epoch. This could very well mean that many exchanges are not staking their SGB. You would think that more than 21.2% of SGB would be staked but...not apparently. 

I've heard comparisons of SGB to a Ponzi and I thought about it. I don't think this is a good approximation. A more apt comparison might be a house of cards or a bubble. Right now, we are in crypto bubble that is inflating with Bitcoin's rise. Money is flowing into SGB with tether and XRP giving it tremendous value (40c now, maybe $1 in the coming months if BTC goes to 100k). People are earning 1.75-2% interest per week right now which they are cashing out or compounding. Life is great, but it's a house of cards or balloon that will collapse after corrects at the end of this cycle - Just keep that in the back of your mind. 

5 hours ago, Gamblord said:

Life is great, but it's a house of cards or balloon that will collapse after corrects at the end of this cycle - Just keep that in the back of your mind. 

Every lesson from the past says that you are right.  But I am wondering if the increasing footprint of crypto and increasing institutional interest might break or at least mitigate these historical cycles.

Time will tell.

17 hours ago, cryptoxrp said:

Well said and so true 👍

My observation of the Ethereum blockchain is that it’ s real decentralization due to the expected version 2 implementation (in the 2nd quarter of 2022) is questionable. If the upgrade failes or is less than users and programmers expect from it, it will become a legacy system within a year and a migration to faster and cheaper (transaction fees) smart contract blockchains will commence. Flare(Finance)/XRPL and Cardano will be the next best options in the near future. With Ripple now stimulating nft development with a $ 250 million package,  having a solution for the offline proof of payment xPOP on XRPL (like Cardano already has) and showcasing federated sidechains the future for the XRPL is bright (Federated Sidechains give developers an opportunity to launch new features and innovative applications built on foundational XRP Ledger technology, like a smart sidechain with Hooks enabled. Developers can also create private or public sidechains, with public sidechains available for the community to leverage for various use cases.).

All we need now is that SEC ‘ratface’ Gary Gensler is somehow put back in his cage. The guy has developed to be the biggest ‘moron’ of 2021. What a looser holding on to the ancient Howey test for crypto ecosystems.

So I delegated to bitfrost oracle and a-ftso for the last epoch but I received no rewards? That seems odd no?

i had wrapped and delegated on oct 4 so I should have been eligible?

Edited by princesultan

22 minutes ago, princesultan said:

So I delegated to bitfrost oracle and a-ftso for the last epoch but I received no rewards? That seems odd no?

i had wrapped and delegated on oct 4 so I should have been eligible?

October 4 would've been too late. Need to have had your SGB delegated before each Thursday (Sept 30th) to be 100% sure you're in the 'snapshot', which happens anywhere between Thursday to Saturday each week.

40 minutes ago, billion said:

October 4 would've been too late. Need to have had your SGB delegated before each Thursday (Sept 30th) to be 100% sure you're in the 'snapshot', which happens anywhere between Thursday to Saturday each week.

Ah. Makes sense. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Gamblord said:

This could very well mean that many exchanges are not staking their SGB. You would think that more than 21.2% of SGB would be staked but...not apparently. 

I would be very cautios to pu word many "many" for like these reason:

- Number of exchanges that were participating in FLR (it was like what, 30? More?) vs number of exchanges that actually listed SGB (1?)

- 1/5 in staking is a huge number due to different factors like the snapshot was taken from XRPL where some wallets are inactive for years and so on and so forth

- I will never believe that 20% are cold storage holders. Back in December there was every minute question How to get FLR? Is my exchange participate? When I have hold XRP and etc. After SGB release everyone become professional in staking? 🤣🤣🤣 Also take to the point that at the time it was bull market and this time where you want hold on exchange to get profit asap

Just couple points...

7 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I will never believe that 20% are cold storage holders. Back in December there was every minute question How to get FLR? Is my exchange participate? When I have hold XRP and etc. After SGB release everyone become professional in staking? 🤣🤣🤣 Also take to the point that at the time it was bull market and this time where you want hold on exchange to get profit asap

Just couple points...

Something like 800M are from the "foundation". They delegated 47M SGB to 17 different oracles.

And there is a total of 1.5B delegated, so it's only 700M from users. 700M can easily come from cold storages, maybe only a few exchanges are delegating.

6 minutes ago, tulo said:

Something like 800M are from the "foundation". They delegated 47M SGB to 17 different oracles.

And there is a total of 1.5B delegated, so it's only 700M from users. 700M can easily come from cold storages, maybe only a few exchanges are delegating.

I thought foundation is not participating in these activities, why would they do that?

2 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I thought foundation is not participating in these activities, why would they do that?

• To gain some SGB?
  • To give less SGB to "normal" user who could dump them in the market?
  • To allow most of the less renowed oracels to have some voting power (most of them now barely have the 47M delegated from the foundation)?

18 minutes ago, tulo said:
  • To gain some SGB?
  • To give less SGB to "normal" user who could dump them in the market?
  • To allow most of the less renowed oracels to have some voting power (most of them now barely have the 47M delegated from the foundation)?

Not the answers I would have expect or want, but yes, makes sense. Creator advantage and additional funds to fund projects.

Just now, xrp-nuke said:

Not the answers I would have expect or want, but yes, makes sense. Creator advantage and additional funds to fund projects.

Yeah I know, it feels bad for the reward. I'd have liked double the reward I got this epoch :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, Gamblord said:

What is your reward % for previous epochs ?

First epoch was approx 3% and the second epoch approx 2%. So 5 % in the first 2 weeks. I expect it to level out somewhere around 1 % each week.

Edited by cryptoxrp