Brad Garlinghouse interview

BG was personally named in the SEC's complaint. His money and fate hangs in the balance. He's likely lost numerous nights of sleep over this. 

Therefore, he really should know exactly how many troops are lined up on the battle field, and what their objectives are. I sure as heck would (and do). 

There's an interesting dynamic where the court case - not a peep, that I've seen, about "decentralization" or "not built yet" or whatever the SEC is, now, spouting to the media...  It's like a separate reality from the PR war.  In the court case, ETH's "free pass" doesn't even exist - the SEC attorneys *and* their witnesses, one of whom *IS* Hinman, are all disclaiming or denying that ETH was ever given any such free pass, more, that no determination was *ever* made about ETH or Bitcoin.

It's ****** up.  Either SEC's PR people have no idea what their attorneys are doing in court - or they're just trying to spin - maybe they don't want the ETH/BTC people to know how SEC is having to sell them out in the actual court proceedings?  "No, we never issued any guidance, that was your personal opinion not the SEC's, right, Mr. Hinman?  See, never said it!"

(Like... wtf are they working up to, here, exactly?  I think they're going to wind up with a lot more enemies than just XRP.)

I sensed some similar tension in Brad's responses - trying to navigate the bullshit that the journalists haven't even seen through, yet - but I think he got some good clarity in, toward the end, on "never held an ICO" (unlike some other coins - which many people would say definitely had ICO's) - etc, etc.  Clarity comes very slowly - and then all of a sudden.  :)

4 hours ago, RobertHarpool said:

BG was personally named in the SEC's complaint. His money and fate hangs in the balance. He's likely lost numerous nights of sleep over this. 

Therefore, he really should know exactly how many troops are lined up on the battle field, and what their objectives are. I sure as heck would (and do). 

I really miss Chris Larsen at the helm. 

18 hours ago, RikkiTikki_is_Back said:

If you didn't understand the psychology of that question then your missing the point.  The most effected in this case will be the retail investor either for the good or the bad. ( snip )

Given he's being sued for over a billion, and the crux of his case is tat Ripple's actions are NOT tied to all the public speculators in some implied contract, it would make more sense for him to keep his distance on the matters of all the other XRP holders, and to instead act like there's LESS of a direct connection to speculators. 

IMHO

Edited by JASCoder

I found this interview VERY IMPORTANT, even there was not much news added from brad - how could he in this crucial phase of the lawsuit.

The important thing is he showed up on foxnews and talked with gasparino on his investigations into this case. 

I think gasperino is slowly but surely getting it right and he will continue to dig deeper into this mess the sec created. 

Please watch this video below - gasparino talks about thie interview with brad and that he will continue to ask a lot of questions to clayton and sec...