How to set up a TrustLine and receive airdrops?

Stedas

How to set up a TrustLine and receive airdrops with XummWallet and xrptoolkit?

>> http://stedas.hr/spark-airdrop-for-xrp-holders.html

airdrops-xrp-holders-trustline.jpg

There are many upcoming airdrop events for the XRP and Spark token holders

1) Spark airdrop (FLR) 🎁- for XRP holders

2) DaoFlare airdrop (DFLR) 🎁- for Spark (FLR) holders

3) Songbird (SGB) 🎁

4) ELS - @aesthetes_art

5) EVRS - @EvernodeXRPL

6) XGD - @coin_xgold

plus many others... 

For a full list visit: https://xrpl.community/

seting-trustline-info.png

Edited by Stedas

I've also been collecting tons of minor (probably mostly crap!) airdrop coins by extending trustlines, since I have tons os unused accounts with XRP in them going back to ~2013. Pretty much risk free that I can tell, and maybe one or two minor projects might actually become something useful/valuable one day. I assume that, unlike the more serious projects you've lited above, the others are 90% likely to fail or be abandoned. 

Helps now the trustline reserve is reduced to 2 XRP and account reserve is 10 XRP. 

Btw, anyone notice in Xumm that it hasn't updated yet to the latest values? Still costs me 5 XRP per trustline...

59 minutes ago, thinlyspread said:

I've also been collecting tons of minor (probably mostly crap!) airdrop coins by extending trustlines, since I have tons os unused accounts with XRP in them going back to ~2013. Pretty much risk free that I can tell, and maybe one or two minor projects might actually become something useful/valuable one day. I assume that, unlike the more serious projects you've lited above, the others are 90% likely to fail or be abandoned. 

Helps now the trustline reserve is reduced to 2 XRP and account reserve is 10 XRP. 

Btw, anyone notice in Xumm that it hasn't updated yet to the latest values? Still costs me 5 XRP per trustline...

I've got 29 activated wallets mostly from back in the day when we'd do different things on the ledger. How many have you got?

I think I saw that XRPL Labs has submitted the XUMM update to the app stores, it just takes a few days to get approved. They did say the new update not only fixes the reserve amounts, but from now on it pulls them from the ledger instead of hard coding them in, so from now on they should update automatically if the reserves change again.

1 hour ago, brianwalden said:

I've got 29 activated wallets mostly from back in the day when we'd do different things on the ledger. How many have you got?

LOL, not too far off that! :) 

1 hour ago, brianwalden said:

They did say the new update not only fixes the reserve amounts, but from now on it pulls them from the ledger instead of hard coding them

Ah, that's good info – thanks.

On 9/23/2021 at 1:20 PM, thinlyspread said:

XUMM just released the new update to the latest min reserve values i.e. 2 XRP / trustline

Started to set trustlines -- Is there a easy way to see for what coins/trustlines its too late to receive an airdrop or do I have to google on every project to find out the airdrop already happened?

thanks in advance