US East coast underwater?

HAL1000

I came across this, I have done zero research to know how valid it is:-

Hal Turner (no relation) - Radio Show - U.S. East Coast Could be SUBMERGED by Tsunami at Canary Islands Volcano Eruption with Landslide!

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/u-s-east-coast-could-be-submerged-by-tsunami-at-canary-islands-volcano-eruption-with-landslide?fbclid=IwAR3oMWyv_o_qBx7u8Z7uKfPMUR4ixqj7nmoSgxbG406XvcGmwgz3jSjphJY

flood.thumb.jpg.32635459c6448ea27fbc91e5ac1f1112.jpg

Something to keep in mind, as these things are easy to dismiss, with a shrug of the shoulder by some.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an incredibly simple concept to grasp though, if you drop a boulder into a pond you see Ripples (get it, always on topic). In this case though, you have one side of an island that is very unstable, and this eruption could send a large chunk of the island sliding into the ocean and that side is facing the US East coast, that Ripple, and its potential impact is not exactly easy to judge (still on topic), so just like the case, who knows for sure what's about to happen. Keep watching though, as this could be explosive (scary, but still on topic). LOL.

I always laugh when I'm nervous, I have friends on the East coast, so yeah it's a bit scary, not to mention of course the potential damage and loss of life that could happen, I'm hoping the newer RnD is right, but this is happening right now, so it's something everyone should be aware of.

Edited by HAL1000