Deaton runs through key points of weakness he has found in Hinman's deposition

Julian_Williams

it is a hugely redacted of course, which in itself is very odd given privileged information was disallowed/never touched upon in the questioning.

I find Deaton methods very funny.  He makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQsgwIV0nqY

Edited by Julian_Williams

6 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

it is a hugely redacted of course, which in itself is very odd given privileged information was disallowed/never touched upon in the questioning.

I find Deaton methods very funny.  He makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQsgwIV0nqY

I thought that when the Judge reads evidence in camera it is not redacted, it’s only redacted when the court sees it?

1 hour ago, WarChest said:

I thought that when the Judge reads evidence in camera it is not redacted, it’s only redacted when the court sees it?

The publicised version is redacted, the in camera version the judge sees is not.  But the judge will note what was redacted and MAY have something to say if it’s not redacted reasonably….   especially since she ordered it so.

4 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

This document is single handedly going to be the cause of the ‘great black toner shortage of 2020’.    :) 

I know that the SEC case has meant the XRP price has frozen in time, but it really is 2021 for the rest of us….😀