Math to speculate on XRP price

37 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

... was excellent 👌 👏 

I still wonder where he ended up, or what he moved on to doing?

I wonder as well. He said he was starting another endeavor, but I don't recall him/her saying what it was. Surely it was in Crypto. Perhaps one day we will know. 

11 hours ago, VanGogh said:

I wonder as well. He said he was starting another endeavor, but I don't recall him/her saying what it was. Surely it was in Crypto. Perhaps one day we will know. 

He also said he will be doing that under his own name so for all we know he is out in the open, just not mentioned he was Hodor. 

I'm trying to think who could it be. Did Bob Way emerge when Hodor left? 

11 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

He also said he will be doing that under his own name so for all we know he is out in the open, just not mentioned he was Hodor. 

Craig Wright?      :) 

Personally, I don't think those 3, 4 year old predictions matter any more. The world has significantly changed. 3,4 years ago, no one could guess how big crypto would get. David wouldn't have shared most of his stash as 10 cents. 

I personally (with no basis in reason or logic) think we will see $50 XRP in a few years.

Edited by Ripley

5 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Bob Way did emerge after Hodor left. Bob came forth during a really dull period. I thought XRPchat was dead until he started writing. Still, I don't think Bob is Hodor . . . different writing styles. Hodor was a big picture person while Bob was more detailed and technical. 

• 4 weeks later...