Valhalla_Guy Posted September 4, 2021 Share Posted September 4, 2021 1 hour ago, HAL1000 said: Wow - your opinion is all fair and good, my opinion is different, the SEC may have more to lose than win, if this goes to court I will be amazed, the judge will get the crayons out for the SEC, before she rules in the SEC's favour. Also keep in mind ninety-six percent of all SEC cases are settled before trial and in that sense, who's winning this case right now in almost every sense, Ripple. All the BS in the world from the SEC is showing massive and systemic corruption, unlike times gone by, the world is watching, which means the court and the legal system is under more scrutiny than it has ever been, the old days of a back page newspaper article mentioning this are gone. The world is watching and, even the old powers that be, know that this type of thing is not a vote winner. The XRP party is about to kick off, not be buried in a SEC BS ash pile, oh and trust me, I am at least as old as you, in my opinion. This has all been in the works for a very long time and keep in mind, "The train has already left the station.... One of the few cryptocurrencies out there that has a credible and legitimate use." - Rosie Rios. I am not an echo or a chamber, I am somebody who works at understanding this stuff at a high level, so I say GG is a pawn and there are much bigger pieces and players at play, than just the old guard and their SEC puppets. By the way Valhalla_Guy do you still hold XRP or have you got of this train? Anybody reading this thinking I'm attacking Valhalla_Guy, I'm not, this is just two old dudes having a pint in the back of a pub, expressing their opinions I would love to believe that Clayton leveled this case, on his way out the door, as an attempt to “burn the house down” through exposing corruption, but it would be such a long shot approach to dealing with the issue. I generously give it a 10% chance of being real. I’ll go 30% Clayton was just as deep in the swamp as the others, and dropped it as an attempt to claim innocence through whistle blowing. The old “when I found out about it…” defense ill put the remaining 60% (plus ill borrow another 15 against the other 2 theories) that corruption was rampant before this case, and will continue long after. The SEC was not blindsided or even surprised by RL motions during discovery. I sense no panic. But I hope Im wrong. However when I consider the fact that hodlr’s like myself, twitter fans, you-tubers, and xrparmy, all bought XRP expecting it to go up in price, makes me feel that we all are helping sell the SEC case. I am not against (in fact fully support) removing govts from the issuance of wealth, and having a truly decentralized trustless system, but the escrow prevents that with XRP, and that “elephant” keeps getting ignored. Cheers! 🍺🍻🍺. Like yourself I understand what the definition of attack means, and written words to an anonymous reader, can never rise to the level. You are free to unleash the fury. I can take it, after all this where I spend my down time.😀 FOOD, WarChest, HAL1000 and 3 others 5 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now