Sign in to follow this  
TD31

XRP meme competition?

There should be a meme competition to promote Ripple and XRP. The best meme entry should get some xrp prize (I don’t know who will provide it, I’m just suggesting).

Hillary Clinton was defeated by Pepe the Frog meme which shows that meme magic is real. We should utilize meme magic to get xrp to the Moon!

Who is with me?

XRP Talk, this forum's precursor, used to do that. It was a lot of fun, and winning free XRPs wasn't bad either. I'm not sure if some of those memes are still floating around the Internet or if they are gone forever.

1 minute ago, cap said:

Ha! You found them. And four of those (the evolution of money, Batman, the newspaper, and The Future is Ripple) are mine! 

You did an awesome job mate! :viannen_89:

Thanks. It was fun and I had a lot more time in my hands then. I don't know whether Hurukan visits this forum, but I'd like to express my gratitude to him. I found XRP Talk when I was trying to figure out the whole Ripple/cryptocurrency thing and it was his forum that got me really into it. If it weren't for XRP Talk, I might have given up trying to activate my damn wallet and forgotten about the whole thing. And he gave a lot of XRPs away, getting very little in return. So I, for one, I'm thankful to him, for all the work he did, and hope to hear from him again sometime in the future. (Hopefully he'll drop by to tell us that he bought a mansion in France with his XRPs, or something. :))

I remember those!  Great find Karlos :)

Also, first image to come up on a google search for "Ripple memes" is this:

download.jpg.697fde88c37377c244417d9d9375d181.jpg

Promotions like this did a lot to help build the community, but it also attracted a lot of the wrong kind of attention.  People making all caps threads like: WHY NO GET PAY ON XRP?  FREE XRP PLES NEED HAP!!!!  NO FRE XRP AM SCAMMED!!!, etc...

13 hours ago, cap said:

XRP Talk, this forum's precursor, used to do that. It was a lot of fun, and winning free XRPs wasn't bad either. I'm not sure if some of those memes are still floating around the Internet or if they are gone forever.

way back machine has the forum archived,

https://web.archive.org/web/20150912185530/https://xrptalk.org

Sign in to follow this