• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAL1000

• 1 month later...

Originally I was like "Well, the savings are important, but only when you have little money, when you have a lot, you do not have to take care about that", however I was terribly wrong about that since it is vice versa, and the savings are important all the time, especially when you have bigger turnover, and that isthe mostimporatn lecture I was been taught by the guys from https://www.playlouder.com/how-to-incorporate-yourself/ since it is very important tohave a starting point where you would undersantd the importance of beeign a well-organized person who would spend litle smoney on useles things, so I really appreciate their help. Thank you guys ! 

Edited by andhikamua

3,400 comments - people are getting fearful and it has hardly started yet.  It is frightening.  In 2008 Cypress they took 50% of everything above a certain threshold (100k) in people's bank accounts.

This fear of banks is obviously going to help crypto, but you have convert crypto back into fiat (will that be a problem?)  He advises ETH and BTC my 2 least fav cryptos :(.  I think farming FLR and its derivatives will be one nice haven - but there will be a 80 - 95% crash in crypto when this bull ends sometime in the next few months, so we all have to convert out fiat gains into assets. Stock? Land? Rebuy crypto lower? Gold/Silver?

In 2007 the Euro just managed to save Greece from defaulting, but would not have managed a default by one of the other PIIGS (that's what they called them! - Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Spain).  The Euro is more frail now, and States like France are even bigger liabilities.  (This is why I voted Brexit; I did not want my country to be anywhere near a Euro failure).

Edited by Julian_Williams

Is it just me or is there a whole load of silver/gold hodler youtubers pumping the doomsday scenario because the only way they will actually profit is if they sell the bad case scenario to the next investor?

Similar to the BTCon maxis selling the same idea, I know.

But not us, we'll all backing the banker's coin.  :D

19 minutes ago, PlanK said:

Is it just me or is there a whole load of silver/gold hodler youtubers pumping the doomsday scenario because the only way they will actually profit is if they sell the bad case scenario to the next investor?

The thing is, during an economic down turn people buy less luxury items. Over priced gold jewellery is the last thing they would buy. High end electronics would also drop in demand. 

If society completely collapsed, gold would be the epic hodl. You can't eat it. You can't burn it to keep warm. It becomes a worthless rock. The only worth it would hold is the perceived value for when society recovers. So someone might give you a few loaves of bread for a gold bar, since if the economy recovers it would regain value. But in the short term, gold would be the least valuable object you could carry. 

There is also "Junk Silver" coins - AKA 90% silver coinage - which has shown higher pricing premiums correlated with general sentient of negative economic outlook.  

These holders have the expectation that during possible future times of barter they would be invaluable.