Why I believe xrp is heading back down to sub 40p

The only hopium I can give you is that in a bull market facts dont matter. Like Xrp going to $3 based on a rumor in 2017... A settlement rumor can push xrp above ATH.

I think the SEC already crushed XRP because without the lawsuit the price would already be above previous ATH in fiat terms. I guess it would be accurate to say SEC crushed the XRP holders. 

My prediction - best case scenario xrp hits the ATH but doesn't go past it in a meaningful way. Maybe it managed to hit $3.80-$4.20 if all the stars aligned. Then a parabolic dump back to $1 for another 4 years.

8 minutes ago, Gamblord said:

The only hopium I can give you is that in a bull market facts dont matter. Like Xrp going to $3 based on a rumor in 2017... A settlement rumor can push xrp above ATH.

I think the SEC already crushed XRP because without the lawsuit the price would already be above previous ATH in fiat terms. I guess it would be accurate to say SEC crushed the XRP holders. 

My prediction - best case scenario xrp hits the ATH but doesn't go past it in a meaningful way. Maybe it managed to hit $3.80-$4.20 if all the stars aligned. Then a parabolic dump back to $1 for another 4 years.

😂 you don’t offer any Hopium on XRP, you said it was going back to 40 cents earlier in the year, in all probability will be out of the top 10 by end of year….. anyhow good to see the optimism of an ATH, from you 😬

16 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

He sold all of his XRP (his words)  and then he was, like I want this crap to fall 😬

Another mind reading fail. I want Xrp to moon so I can dump my spark tokens off the hype.

On 8/18/2021 at 2:39 PM, ConorMcGregor said:

I believe xrp is going to plummet in the next few weeks mainly because of the market sentiment and hopium causing people to fantasise over extravagant price targets. Ripple although I think are in the right, are about to get completely crushed by the SEC and this is going to cause the price to crash.

As for the utility, flare network is about to launch and the utility for xrp has never looked better but I have a hunch that none of that will matter in the short term and we should brace ourselves for a wild ride. Gary Gensler is a brilliant mind and whether you like him or not you can't deny that he is at the forefront of economics, he is the sole reason I believe the whole crypto sphere is about to get rekt.

I hope I'm wrong and we get a huge bull run but realistically speaking I think we're in trouble as a whole for the next few months. Would love to hear some thoughts and opinions from everyone else. 

Some time ago I sold most of my XRP and bought some ADA.  Finally I'm a bit in the profit zone but nowhere near where I hoped to be. XRP has not delivered for me in the past 4 years. If only I'd bought ADA in stead of XRP in the beginning. Hopium must be based on something real.

The latest XRP news is not very exiting, the SEC case feels so boring and is dragging along. Ripple probably wins in the end but what would then be left. Time is passing by and other businesses are also moving forward. The quarterly Ripple market reports are a joke if you ask me. Where is the real progress there. I can't think of a good reason to keep hodling.

So, I truly hope you're wrong but I fear the opposite. Today I sold my last XRP, I might buy again when it dips to 40 cts.

I am looking forward to receiving the XFLR coins. The good news for y'all is that prices mostly go up when I sell something ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 11:04 PM, RobertHarpool said:

GG is not a 'brilliant mind' ... I truly don't know where that came from. 

His position at MIT was part of the government/academia revolving door. Nothing more.

He has no academic qualifications in this space. He has never written or published any articles, or conducted any studies. Period.

Those behaviors are indicative of brilliant minds. 

Gensler is just a bureaucrat, working to enlarge his fiefdom like all petty bureaucrats do. 

Yep! x100