Jump to content

New video by Mrs Hogan: new legislation bill favors xrp


Recommended Posts

 

But some people doesnt seem to like the new bill at all

 

On a side note, it baffles me how the BTC mafia repeatedly trying to lure in retail investors with a constant stream of fake rumours about institutional demand to pump up the bags of lunatics like michael saylor and his billionaire gang

 

 

I'm not going to discuss or fight with btc-supporters here on this forum but I wholeheartly believe that BTC and the influence of its billionaires needs to go away for this market to really thrive. The MC of crypto reached 2 trillion despite btc, not because of it!

You cant expect a market to grow onto the highs of the financial system when its nr 1 "project" morphed from a decentralized PtoP network into a centralized ponzi cash cow for the few % of its network paricipants and early investors 

Btw: do you realize that store of value narrative went away... It's now a digital commodity... lol

Edited by VanHasen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VanHasen said:

 

not going to discuss or fight with btc-supporters here on this forum but I wholeheartly believe that BTC and the influence of its billionaires needs to go away for this market to really thrive. The MC of crypto reached 2 trillion despite btc, not because of it!

You cant expect a market to grow onto the highs of the financial system when its nr 1 "project" morphed from a decentralized PtoP network into a centralized ponzi cash cow for the few % of its network paricipants and early investors 

Btw: do you realize that store of value narrative went away... It's now a digital commodity... lol

I second that.  I believe BTC will crumble after it is overtaken and pushed out of the No1 spot.   I wish it were by XRP, but it is more likely to be ETH which is outdated and difficult to upgrade.

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

40 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I second that.  I believe BTC will crumble after it is overtaken and pushed out of teh No1 spot.   I wish it were by XRP, but it is more likely to be ETH which is outdated and difficult to upgrade

Temporarly - i agree. But the shift from pow to pos is expected to happen end of 2022 at the earliest and while eth easily could take over btc on the expactations alone and the timeline getting closer, changing away from pow surely wont be an easy thing to do... Expect delays. Also i m not a big fan of pos, it gives voting power relatively to wealth concentration. And i have to admit i dont know much about how this shift is going to look like... What role do eth miners have? Isn't it in their best financial interest to fight this as long as thay can? They currently have the voting power on the network, right? Eth miners are making serious money on the network fees, are they going to just give that up? I dont know... 

 

Also i'd like to add, i dont believe xrp will need a btc bull run to rise in value after this SEC fiasco is over. 

They already opened pandoras box with suing ripple and even we'll probably never find out about the level of corruption led to this ligitation, we know now that both hinman and clayton are workin for btc/eth invested companies and given the timing and wording of the suit we know they went for maximum damage. Theres now a strong indication that this lawsuit was fueld by btc/eth vested interest and a lot of serious investors/institutions are going to pose the question to why? Whats the threat? 

Edited by VanHasen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, VanHasen said:

 

They already opened pandoras box with suing ripple and even we'll probably never find out about the level of corruption led to this ligitation, we know now that both hinman and clayton are workin for btc/eth invested companies and given the timing and wording of the suit we know they went for maximum damage. Theres now a strong indication that this lawsuit was fueld by btc/eth vested interest and a lot of serious investors/institutions are going to pose the question to why? Whats the threat? 

Yes that is my reading too.  This lawsuit has backfired badly and in the long term benefits XRP.

Just watched the Hogan video for the first time (she is brilliant and beautiful).  She is saying the proposed new legislation exonerates XRP, which really begs the question why go on fighting XRP to the death.  

I presume Gensler has had an input in the drafting of the new legislation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

begs the question why go on fighting XRP to the death.

Hm maybe they arent anymore? Still no filings to the court till now except the sec's one on friday (timing) 

We dont know for sure, maybe they've put the case on hold till the bill gets passed in a few months? Jeremys points still stand IMO, its still strange that there are no signs of fighting in this last weeks of discovery. Whats about the documents ripple claimed to not been handed over? Also they suddenly agreed on what hinman can be asked on his deposition? I dont know, i refuse to believe ripple dodged important filings and i refuse to believe the sec suddenly handed over all documents and agreed w ripple in regards to the deposition. 

I think the less publicly available information we have, the more is going on in the backgound right now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is my take too.  It has been a common sense prediction for some time that SEC would want to settle the case  before Hinman is deposed and before SEC have to pass across their internal docs.  It feels as if both sides have come to a mutual agreement to stop fighting and work on a settlement.

The proposed legislation will give Ripple everything they ever wanted.  I am not a crypto techy but how many other DA's are neither PoW or PoS?

Surely it makes sense for a whale in BTC or ETH to move their money across to XRP rather than to sit inside a sinking ship? Why does Elon stay in Dogecoin rather than move his crypto assets to XRP?  Just rumours of this legislation should send money out of ETH?BTC and into XRP?

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Just rumours of this legislation should send money out of ETH?BTC and into XRP?

Isnt price stagnation often implying whales accumulating? 

If you want it cheap you dont want retail hype on it, once there is news that this lawsuit is over and favors xrp i can imagine there is not much time left for anyone

Just speculating here, its all just guessing right now 😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.