Ripple Q2 Market Report Released

https://ripple.com/insights/q2-2021-xrp-markets-report/

Some interesting tidbits:

-Very slight increase in XRP sales from 150m to 157 from Q1 to Q2. This accounted for 0.04% of global XRP volume

-XRP volume doubled from Q1 to Q2

image.png.1f7f2c6557dc7cd204b18bb2f2d74822.png

- A new lease structure which I assume is the new loan program Ripple has been working on. Total lease value of 57m USD

-Around 300m XRP were sold in Q2 that was released from Escrow. Seeing that the price was high during Q2 I can only assume Ripple made some good money from that 300m sale

like this snippet about NFT's in the gaming industries:

The gaming industry is ahead of the curve. In 2020 alone, gaming saw consumers spend a collective $54 billion on virtual goods to own, trade and sell — and this is only the beginning. With plans for XRP Ledger integration, Mintable is unlocking mass consumer adoption of crypto and allowing potentially billions of NFTs to be minted, bought and transferred in a sustainable, cost-effective way. In addition, RippleX proposed functionality that would provide enhanced NFT support on the XRP Ledger at lower cost and allow developers to leverage auction functionality on its decentralized exchange. 

NFTs and Mintable are set up to be success stories of the future

Not much about opening up ODL corridors and volumes flowing on these corridors.  Execs of Ripple keep on telling us that ODL is growing rapidly, despite the SEC case, but somehow they are silent about it in their reports?  I expect the opening of ODL to and from Japan will be the big news in Q3.

Edited by Julian_Williams

6 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

like this snippet about NFT's in the gaming industries:

NFTs and Mintable are set up to be success stories of the future

Not much about opening up ODL corridors and volumes flowing on these corridors.  Execs of Ripple keep on telling us that ODL is growing rapidly, despite the SEC case, but somehow they are silent about it in their reports?  I expect the opening of ODL to and from Japan will be the big news in Q3.

This has been a goal of Ripple for a long time now/ Don't forget the 100 million USD fund set up by Ripple and Forte in 2019 to foster XRP adoption in video games:

https://fortune.com/2019/03/12/ripple-forte-blockchain-games/

23 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Well, they did mention this snippet about Europe, which I haven't seen any mention of from other sources: 

As Europe continues to be a key market, Ripple announced its appointment of Sendi Young as managing director of Europe. A quarter of Ripple’s current customers are based in Europe, and year to date, European ODL transactions grew by 250% in comparison to 2020, making up over 40% of all ODL transactions year to date. 

18 minutes ago, doopers said:

Well, they did mention this snippet about Europe, which I haven't seen any mention of from other sources: 

As Europe continues to be a key market, Ripple announced its appointment of Sendi Young as managing director of Europe. A quarter of Ripple’s current customers are based in Europe, and year to date, European ODL transactions grew by 250% in comparison to 2020, making up over 40% of all ODL transactions year to date. 

thanks. obviously I was not concentrating